Chapter 13 (where it ends)

Third Person's POV

"Its time for you to go back where you came from vivian sanchez" the princess of the enchanted kingdom blankly said.

The princess of deviniska looked at her shockingly and looked around to her surprise.... The time stops

"W-what do you mean? Who are you?" She composed herself as much as she can.

"You are not the princess...not entirely i mean. it is your first life but it doesn't mean you get to come back and change what life you are going to have for the third time around. You are not lilithea clementine deviniska anymore, you are vivian sanchez and their is nothing you can do about it. No matter how bad the world treated you in your second life that doesn't mean you get to rekindle your life here, it should be in your new world. Where you suppose to be." She looked at me with that symphatetic look.

"That- that is impossible. I can't go back there anymore. That world is full of evilness and sadness. I-i cant go back their!" I hysterrically shouted.

"You dont have a choice vivian sanchez, i really have to apologize for your mother made a terrible mistake by bringing you here. Im sorry if you have to go back in this world, it is a big mistake. Kami ang may kasalanan, kaming mga diyos at diyosa."

"M-my mother?"

"Yes, your theory about you being a different kind is well....true you are special, to special for this world. You are not suppose to be in this timeline. You are the very beggining of the end. this is not the place for you vivian sanchez. I do hope you forgive us for sending you back to your world."

Vivian looked at her madly.

"YOU ARE NOT EXPLAINING WHAT IS ALL OF THIS!! WHY DID YOU MADE ME FEEL LOVE IN THIS TIMELINE IF YOUR JUST GOING TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!"

"Im sorry, but it is a sin to bring old souls back from where they came from. And as the highest goddess she is, hindi siya mabibigyan ng parusa ngunit kakailanganin mong bumalik sa kung saan ka nararapat vivian. Kung hindi ka papayag, sa iyong ina at ang aking tita naman ito babalik, mawawalan siya ng kapangyarihan at hahayaang mamatay sa mundo ng mga tao....kaya, parang-awa mo na vivian, hayaan mong mabuhay ang iyong ina. Mahal na mahal ka lamang nito kaya ka niya binalik sa panahong una na nag pasakit saiyo. Sa panahong wala siya, at hinayaan kang mawala ng hindi nakakatanggap ng sapat na pagmamahal sa paligid mo." Princess of the enchanted kingdom.

Napaisip si vivian sa mga kataggang binitawan ng prinsesa, hindi nito gustong bumalik ngunit kung mananatili siya roon ang kanyang ina naman ang mahihirapan, ang mag dudusa. Hindi man nito kilala ang ina nito ng lubusan. Kung nakilala niya man ito ng mas maaga, tiyak siyang hindi niya ito hahayaang mapahamak rin.

Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko, napakahirap nito para sakin. Ano na ba dapat ang aking gagawin? Ayoko mapalayo sa mga taong ito, ngunit.....papaano ang ina ko? Paano na ko? Paano ang maiiwan kong pamilya rito?

Sakripisyo, isa nanamang sakripisyo ang kailangan kong gawin para sa mga tao sa paligid ko....kailan ba ko sasaya?

Kailan ko ba mararanasang mahalin at magmahal?

Kailan ba?

"Sa huling pagkakataon, patawad vivian sanchez, ngunit kailangan mo ng lumisan sa katawan na ito...patawad aking pinsan. Hindi ko man gustong gawin ito, ay inutusan lamang akong sunduin ka.sana ay mapatawad mo ako" alintana ng prinsesa at niyakap nito si vivian sa mga bisig niya.

Samantalang si vivian naman ay walang emosyong yumakap pabalik, makikita rito na nakapagdesisyon na ito sa kung ano ang gusto niyang gawin.

Binalot na ito ng mga bulaklak at tuluyan ng kinuha ang kaluluwa nito.

__________________________

Short update kasi this will be the start of a new(more like a cut to the previews story) plot.

Word use: 648 words

note// you will encounter some grammatical errors(this will be fix shortly )