Chapter 12

Third person POV

lahat ng tao sa loob ng silid na yun ay mistulang nakaramdam ng malakas na presensya. Nakakatakot ito at para bang isa itong masamang ehemplo kung titignan.

Sa gitna ng silid ay makikita roon ang napakagandang prinsesa sa kanyang light red na long gown, nagmukha ito ngayon mythical creature dahil sa mukha nitong napakaganda to the point na hindi ito maiikumpara sa iba. Samantalang ang prinsipe naman ay nakasuot ng kulay puti at gintong suit na pang prinsipe. Mukha naman ito ngayong prinsipe na nanggaling sa isang libro dahil sa kakaiba at nakakahumaling na mukha nito.

Ngunit kahit na maganda ito at mukhang mga diyos at diyosa, ang mga nasa isip nito ngayon ay takot at sobrang sama ng loob. Ang takot ay galing sa prinsipe na ngayon ay mukhang masama ang kalooban nito dahil sa pagkakaroon ng hindi magandang ekspresyon sa paningin ng iba. Samantalang nangagaling naman ang sama ng loob at pag kairita galing sa magandang prinsesa, nangangati na ang mga kamay nito sa sobrang pigil sa pag paslang sa mga mabababang nilalang na nasa harap niya ngayon.ngunit dahil likas dito ang maging mapagpanggap, mukha ito ngayon hindi komportable at nahihiya. Such a great actress indeed.

Sa di malamang dahilan, lahat ng nasa silid ay mistulang natakot. May mga inakalang dahil sa aura ng prinsipe ito pero sa totoo lamang ay dahil ito sa prinsesa na nangangati na ang mga kamay sa pag paslang ng mga tao sa paligid nito.

The door then suddenly opened which made the crowd shock. Their they saw a lady in her green flattering long gown and green glowing eyes.

"The princess of the enchanted forest"

"What can her agenda be?"

"I heard that the deviniska clan and the enchantresses are related"

"What a mesmerizing beauty she have"

Bulong bulongan nanaman ang maririnig sa buong silid as she walks in front of us.

She lift up the hem of her gown and greeted.

"Greeting to the moon and sun of maharkia. May the gods bless you both" she softly said. If i didn't know her truly i would depict her as a kind, and soft lady.

well....that really isn't what she is, just like her mother, which is the queen of the forest. she holds grudge to humans. their family don't really like humans. one, is because they harm the nature which for them is really a big deal, since they hold nature itself. their clan is a descendent of a god. which also the reason the humans and other kingdoms to fear them. they can bring as much chaos as we can.

"my,my what is this? the crown prince and princess of the opposite clans are together? what a sight to see. are you two together?" she cluelessly said.as innocent as she may look, i can still see the quirkyness and playfulness she possess. i mean what can i say? she likes to play with humans mind. just like an evil witch would.

"But seriously, have you seen my brother he really needs to go back now" she whispered shyly.

but my oh my, i really could use some blood from a princess tonight. perhaps she can quench my thirst ? i guess i just have to find out.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding~ that is my lovely little cousin why would i hurt her. We use to play with lowlife people afterall.

But all of a sudden she change. Someone possessed her.

She flicked her fingers and everyone stopped moving.

"But you know..... You don't really have the aura of my cousin now don't you? Princess lilithea....or should i call you vivian sanchez?" She said while smilling mischivously.

Napatingin naman ako dito ng malamig..... Just.. who is this cousin of mine really. Or is she really my cousin.

_______________________________

Use words in this chapter: 572

Sorry for the long break guys hehe naging busy lang si author 🥲.

YOU EILL ENCOUNTER SOME TYPOGRAFFICAL AND GRAMATICAL ERRORS PAKI INTINDI NAALNG PO MUNA FOR A WHILE. LAB YOU ALL🤍