Chapter 4

Third Person P.O.V

when lilithea left the office they suddenly had all the same expression..... sad and worried. why? they have been waiting for the girl to get to her senses, yes. But it turns out way more serious than they anticipated. They only expect from lilithea the realization that the second prince of lirea isn't for her. Turns out the injury that the prince did himself cause a serious injury to their beloved lilithea

the old men went back to his chair and started writing the letter for the king of lirea.

the other two men stood up and went to the door but before that they bid goodbye to the king.

"lolo, what ever happens. Do not start a war." young lord said.

the old man then look at him and said " oh yes of course, a war isn't enough for what that prince did" Walang emosyon naman nitong sabi.

upon hearing that the prince rolled his eyes and said" dont harm the prince as well!! What if she remembers everything! She will loathe us for sure " he said while looking annoyed.

the man beside him release a chuckle then pull him to the door.

" although funny, the lord is right duke, don't be reckless " the man said while pulling the lord himself outside the room.

" i am not a baby, do not pull me!!" he shouted until they close the door.

the old man chuckles then continues with the letter;

Dear non-related son,

it is a pleasure to write to you, but it would also be nice to have a chat in our humble kingdom, other than that i would also like to discuss my grandaughter and your son's engagement. it seems that my granddaughter would like to cancel there engagement. if you have the time please come here and also bring your son to formally discuss the said matter.

Respectfully your non related dad,

Grand Duke, Thanatos Charlie Deviniska

after finishing the letter he chuckles in his humor then called a messenger bird.

"bring this to the king of lirea." he said then release the bird.

a.n\\ lilithea stayed in her room for the whole morning till afternoon. she just got out in around 4 in the afternoon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

mean while in the lands of lirea kingdom....

in the knight quarters the father and son of lirea are having a sparring at the moment when a menecing crow bird was heading their way.

everyone got scared even the prince for a moment because the crow that was heading their way has the Grand Duke of ishran mark on it. The most cruel and merciless Dukedom their is, and apparently the richest too. when the crow was heading there way the crow lands on the king's shoulder carefully.

the king stayed calm and receive the letter that the crow was holding then gave the bird a dead rabbit and pat the crow.

For most people in that spot what they can see is the symbol of the Dukedom of ishran a red rose with thorns and rose juice that look like blood. The king rather, sees the real marks of the crow,but a normal people can not. if ever they were to witness the real owner of the crow they will surely regret it.

if ever you were able to witness this you would freak out right?? well all of them freak out obviously, not because its a crow its because its the Grand Duke's of ishran crow and the fact that their king was petting the crow freak them out more.