Chapter 3

Lilithea's P.O.V

Pagkatapos sabihin ni tanda na bumalik ako sa kwarto ay dire diresto akong tumayo at umalis sa kwartong yun. Its.... Familiar but... suffocating at the same time. Who are does people anyway? One thing for sure there going to be hard to fight if ever makalaban ko sila.

But, turns out I don't need to get away from them. because the moment i realize na hindi sila strangers i quickly realize na pamilya ko sila. Im only aware though, i dont have my memories as lilithea quite....well?

Huh.

You know lilithea clementine does ring a bell to me. Its one of those books that i read kapag nag kaklase, the class was sooooo boring that i have to start reading fantasy shit to cope with the boredom.

......

Aha!!!

Now i remember!! Lilithea clementine deviniska is one of the best characters that i have ever known!!! This biatch is the epitome of an evil cunning and manipulative royalty!!! She killed everyone that comes in her way.. like with her own hands!!! The only thing i hate about her is liking the second prince and not killing the heroine agad -_-. Kasi my gosh di naman ganun kalakas yung heroine in the first place!!! Kapit lang ata nun yung lima niyang male leads eh. Though she has light magic, she's the princess of that kingdom so its that simple... she also has an 'aNgeliC FaCE' that the male leads really like. How pathetic. And the fact na nagpakamatay si lilithea dahil sa sobrang inggit? Pano ba naman kasi, kinuha lahat ng importanteng tao sa buhay niya. Simula sa second prince, her brother, her lolo and all of the maids and staffs ay pumanig sa heroine. Well, a normal person would side with the good rather than the bad nga ika nila. Pero yung pumanig ka dahil sa maganda yung tao at dagdag nalang ata sakanila yung ugali nitong inosente? Pwe!! Nakakasura sa totoo lang🙄.

........

🤨🤨🤨

Teka....

Isn't my name.... Lilithea clementine deviniska?

And i have a brother and a lolo.

.....🙄...🤨...🧐...🤔...😧...😨......😱!!!!!

THE F$&K!!!!!

'how can i fuckin forgot the name deviniska!!?? Ma main bi$ch!!!??? sa lahat ng pwedeng kalimutan eh yun pa!! Yun na nga lang huling hawak ko yun pa talaga naka limutan ko!?oh my god!! what the hell am i gonna do!!??' My thoughs as i walk in circles.

Let me get this straight, hindi ako takot sa mga characters, wala rin akong balak makihalubilo sakanila. At mas lalong wala akong balak kilalanin ang totoong sila. They dont matter to me!!! Well... except my family and only friend of course😒. I dont really have a choice their.

*knock *knock.

i stop walking and went to the front door. then a maid spoke.

"princess? the king is calling. you should come down now says the king" the person at the door said.

oh shit.

"uh-um can you please say that im full at the moment, i just had coffee a minute ago" totally a lie. I haven't even drank anything since the moment i woke up.

" oh um well okay princess if ever you feel hungry please come to the dining area " maid

" i will thank you" i said then procide to walk around in circles again.

ok, now! lets get back to our problem... the novel.. the novel that i love, when i say love! i meant like really love it to the point na paulit-ulit ko pang binabasa yun. talagang school to bahay and mostly pag stress ako at pagod ako yun talaga binabasa ko..... kaya kabisado ko na ang mangyayari sa kwentong ito. well most part of it, this novel has five routes for petes sake!!