Chapter 5

Lilithea's p.o.v

i gracefully bowed to them then greeted"a pleasant afternoon to the sun of maharkia" then went to the sofa and sitted like a princess. in their point of view they might see me as an elegant and graceful lady but in the inside....

I wanna kill him.

I wanna stab him till he can't be recognized..

I really just wanna kill him now.

Was all my thoughts while looking at him blankly. Like his just there. He does not matter.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silence

.
.
.
.
.

It was all silence until tanda spoke and broke it. You should have never spoke.... It would be nice to look at his serious but obviously scared face, like he did a crime and his victim was in front of him. That is the face his giving right now.

" as you all may know we are going to talk about the annulment of Simon Anthony Lirea and Lilithea Clementine Deviniska/Ishran. But before that, would the both of bid your goodbye's? This is for formalities only." Tanda says as he looked at me.

And i understood what his trying to say, he wants me to end it. And it would be my honor of course. A unnoticeable smirk was formed in my face.

Third Person POV

the room was expected to be loud and sinister...... it didn't feel like that at all. It was really quite but menacing. It either came from the king of deviniska or the crown princess herself...... it was obviously the latter.

She is planning something.... This was for her best... after what the prince did to her that she remembers. The encounter of the prince and princess trigger her memories. But for now she will pretend to not remember.... She wants him to feel guilty. For what he did to her now and to the past her. The past lilithea.

"I will start" the prince spoke

"... go on" the king of deviniska said and finally sat beside lilithea.

" i dont love her. And will not attempt to do so. Im not saying sorry for not loving you. It was your fault for begging my love na hindi ko mabibigay. Because i dont love you" sabi ng prinsipe at umupo at proud na tumingin sa prinsesa na hanggang ngayon ay walang emosyon.

Silence

A sudden gush of dark and sinister energy filled the room that made all of the people in the mansion faint except the royalties and the magician venom.

Nagulat naman ang dalawang nag eensayo kaya agad na nagtungo ang mga ito sa silid ng lolo.

" lolo!!!" Sabay na sigaw ng dalawa.

Tumakbo ang dalawa sa matanda at tinabihan ito. Tila nag aalala.

Bigla naman nag bukas ang pintuan at bumungad ang napaka matipunong butler kanina na nag hatid sa mga lirea sa kwarto.

" lilithea!!" Sigaw nito. At nagtungo agad sa dalaga. Niyakap niya ang mala blankong prinsesa tila ba hindi nito makontrol ang galit nito at nag lalabas ito ng makapangyarihang aura. Umabot naman ito sa buong mansion kaya naman lahat ay hindi kinaya at nahimatay.

" anong nangyayari! Papatayin niyo ba kami?!" Sigaw na tanong ng prinsipe

"SIMON!!!" pagalit naman na sita ng ama nito. Gusto man nitong lapitan ang mag lolo ay hindi nito magawa. May nakabantay kasi na tatlong malalakas na lalaki dito na paniguradong pupuruhan sila.