Chapter 11

Lilithea's POV

sa buhay natin hindi maiiwasan ang mag mahal,masaktan, at mag higanti. Buong buhay ko bilang vivian sanchez ay ganun ang prensipyo sa buhay, pumatay ,maghiganti ng walang pagmamahal.

I was from a family of psychotic mafia's. Kilala ang pamilya namin sa industriyang yun dahil narin sa impluwensiya at kapangyarihan na meron kami. It was suppose to be bragged about right? Well, YOURE WRONG!!

My life with that family was a living HELL. And i knew that when i was TEN. Ten!! That family is just PURE EVIL!! they never cared for their children! Even for the innocent one's, even their own daughter!!

I was taught how to use a gun, knife, sword and any other weapons. Was taught how to be a killing machine, to fight like a psycho!! So i became a psycho.

I needed to leave that hellhole, so i only did one thing to get out of that place. Killed the f*cking boss. I killed my father, as well as my mother. The only one that got away with my wrath was my baby brother na di ko alam kung nasa mabuting kamay and my friend, who unfortunately died in a disease.

She may have been killed by a disease, but of course since she is in the same school as me that time i have grasp some information na binubully siya. How immature diba? May sakit na nga yung tao nakuha parin nilang mambully.

As a nice friend i always offer her to make me her bullies pay for what they always do to her. But of course, she is a much of a saint as diana. She didn't want me to be in trouble. Until the day she dies,later the death of my friend the school was already given the information, i was one of the audience. I saw the people that bullied her
,i knew who they were because they were the only one's who were only laughing nung malaman nila na patay na siya. Nandilim ang paningin ko at di mapigilan na patayin sila. Tutal wala naman ng pipigil sakin diba? And besides, they deserved it. Maramdaman man nila kung pano kasakit pinag gagagawa nila sa mga ibang students especially her...

When i came to this world i made sure to save my third life. Wala na kong pake kung anong mangyari sa mga main characters sa kwentong to. This story now is about me!! This is the story kung saan ililigtas ko ang sarili ko sa masalimuot kong tadhana. At gagawin ko lahat ng pwedeng gawin para lang maligtas ang sarili ko.

Pero, sa buhay ko ngayon. Marami akong taong nakilala at lahat sila ay napakalayo sa karakter na pinoportray nila. Kaya, alam ko na sa una palang hindi na sila matatawag na characters lang. They're humans who breath, who can die and never come back. And as much as i want to disregard my relationship with them, i can't seem to do it. Baka kasi napapamahal na ko sakanila. Pero, ano nga ba ang pagmamahal? Hindi ko alam ang pakiramdam na yun, ang puso ko ay puno ng galit at determinasyon. Kaya siguro wala akong ideya.

My life is really a puzzle, i dont know where to put the pieces. Its not like nakalimot ako. Tanda ko lahat, at sa totoo lang? Sana di nalang pinaalala ni goddess ang memories ko as vivian. Kasi, i may be strong, cold, but im also lonely and broken. I live to kill, to satisfy my thirst for other peoples misery.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now, i have the same taught of killing this nobles na walang ginawa kundi magbulungan EH RINIG KO NAMAN!!

Cant they stupidified themselves more para mas maganda naman yung motif ko na patayin sila? Tsk, all they do in this ball was to blabber and talk shit to one another.

I have super hearing? Its not particularly an ability rather its already part of us demons. Yes, if hindi ko pa nasabi, we are demons. Well, technically my grandfather is a pure demon, were only half. I dont know our half blood. But... im sure its not a mortal at all. I know how a human body is and my body now doesn't event feel surreal. I feel too powerful to be honest.