Bernaut scratched his head, grabbing a plate of food and looking for someone to seat with in the hall. Neymar came into notice, looking all gloomy, poking his food which is now complete mush.

Bernaut sat across him and began to eat, glancing at Neymar. Neymar didn't even bother to look at who sat. It could be Messi, he thought. So he continued to poke his food and stare into the floor blankly.

- "Ayo, you're poking the shit out of your food man. You good?"

- "Do I look like I'm fine?"

- "Hey-- Just asking man, chill."

- "Maybe I am.." Neymar sighed pushed his plate aside, resting his face on his heads.

- "Hey...did you see Cristiano here?"

Neymar's face instantly came to life as he shot his head up and looked at Bernaut with a slight look of disbelief, his brows furrowed, mouth agape. Bernaut shuffled back on his chair, drawn back by the sudden change of behaviour.

- "C-Cristiano?"

- "Yeah, I think like I saw him in the hall way man. I was probably hallucinating." Bernaut returned to his comfy position, leaning onto the table and chomping away while Neymar let out a small sigh of relief. All his years of hard work might've just gone down the drain if Bernaut would suspect further instead of blaming it on hallucination.

- "Wait.." Neymar's palms began to grow sweaty as he realized the few marks visible on his neck. What if Bernaut questioned him about that? It was too big and dark to go un-noticed.

- "Dude, the fuck kinda mosquitoe bit you? Like, on the neck? There? And there..and there.." Bernaut pointed out as Neymar began to grow breatheless from hesitation. This is about to fuck him up real bad. And if Bernaut tells the coach---

- "Yo, you didn't hook up with anyone did you?"

- "Bernat-"

- "Oh man..you fucked? Dude-"

- "Neymar." The coach's voice echoed across the room. Neymar shivers as his legs started to give in, making him collapse into his seat, his heartbeat fastening. The coach had an irritated look to his face, looking at Neymar did in the eye.

- "You dared to, Neymar? We have a match tomorrow..did I not tell you?"

- "Co-"

- "You. Are. Fired."

Neymar arose from bed and panted, pushing the covers off, looking around his room. A dream, more like a nightmare. Neymar sighed in relief, as a hand shuffled round his waist. He smiled and looked to his side, Messi's eyes half lidded, yawning.

- "What happened Ney..?"

- "Just a nightmare.."

- "Oh. You slept well?" Messi sat up, placing a kiss on his forehead, his beard making Neymar giggle from the ticklish feeling on his skin.

- "Kinda, I mean, we fucked all night long." Neymar stated, noticing how much of a mess the room had turned into. He groaned from realizing he'd have to clean it all himself. It didn't even bother him a slight bit that Cristiano AND Messi had fucked him in the ass, raw.

It didn't feel important to him. As long as the two men would remain faithful to him, he'd be equally as quiet and remain in a low-profile about the situation. They could complete their desires in secret without letting anyone know, yeah? Yeah.

- "So.."

- "So?"

- "You're okay with this?"

- "Hell yes I am, I mean, I see nothing that is wrong about this."

- "I call you a fool for a reason.." Messi sighed and chuckled. Neymar gasped as he felt a cold hand slide up his back.

- "What's the time..?" Cristiano's morning, groggy voice came into action as he leaned against the headboard, yawning and looking at Neymar. As casual as he seemed and was trying to be, he actually wasn't. It was like a dream come true. His fantasies had finally come to life. And seeing Neymar have no problem with it was more than enough, well, a frenzy at most.

- "Not much, around 7:00 am." Neymar pauses and stated the time after taking a look at the clock hung on the wall. Neymar tried getting off the bed but a sharp pain shot through his back, making him groan and hiss.

He shot a playful glare at the two, slipping into a sweatpant he found close by. Standing up, he collapsed right back on the bed. Cristiano laughed in a low voice, loud for those in the room. Messi cackled. Neymar frownes and scratched his beard in irritation.

- "Oh shut up you ugly bitches."

- "You're harsh with the words-

- "Shut. Up." Neymar warned, limping to the bathroom. Messi laughed, grabbing his stomach from the pain of laughing. Cristiano found it kinda cute, honestly. He might as well have developed a whee bit of attraction towards Messi. Now this would turn into a love triangle, well, the only love triangle existing to be in perfect harmony.

_____________

Was kinda trash but idk, there had to be a filler. Want a pt.3 of messi fucking him? Comment down below.