Grad

This was a big day when we were graduating me and Lisa held hands until each of our names were called upon the carrier medical degrees and a copy of the Hippocratic oath that we talk. I was able to pick out any out of the public he didn't look too good he looked like he had a cane with him because his left side was completely shot because of the brain cancer. I was wondering how long he was suffering from it. He did say he had repeated surgeries to get the tumours out in the operable areas I only had to become a medical examiner for almost a decade before he could be with me. It made me sad that he had a live this life and then he never found love until I was too late. I try not to think about it as I was getting my medical degree. After that Lisa and I are at Hanahan on the stage as we slowly also Hippocrates and after that we kissed. I felt out of place kissing her because I shouldn't be kissing Annie when everything was over and the ceremony was over I want back to any was able to kiss him and tell him how much I love them.
When he kissed me he said he loved me with all his DNA but I can tell he was crying because I can see tears coming down his face and ripping off his jaw. They were slow rolling hills he was living a life of sadness all his life. I told him that everything was going to be OK and that we were going to take care of him tonight.
"Are you going to kiss me goodbye as you make love to me and kill me" he asked.
"My Hippocrates yes we are going to take care of you tonight it'll be peaceful for you," I said.
He said that the two of us were lovely and beautiful and angelic locking up there on the stage getting her doctorates.I told him that I wanted to be with him again but this was the last time and Lisa was going to be involved.
The three of us decided we were going to have dinner together at some dive bar and then we were going to go back to the morgue and euthanize him I know that sounds like I'm talking about a dog but I'm talking about a human being that loved me so I couldn't handle the thought I spent most of my time on in the ladies room crying instead of being in the restaurant area. It was hard to see him it was hard enough to see him smile I knew I was gonna see that smile for the last time when I made love to him.
Lisa located me in the public bathroom crying she told me that if I loved him I would go on to face him. I told her she was right I was a chicken and then I wanted to spend the last hours with them before we euthanized him again I feel like I'm talking about a dog. He's so dorky. I went back to the dining area to see him he knows that I had tears streaming down my face he said that he love me dearly with with his DNA.
He said that he wanted to go and take me to the men's room so we can make out. I told him that would be OK I wouldn't mind spending some time with him in the men's room while there we made love really made love to me he hiked up my skirt Boulder my panties aside as I said on the toilet and he plunged into tounge and do my womanhood and kissed me down there.
I ran my fingers through it so we hear again. I don't think I could ever love someone else not you and Lisa atfter this.
He said what turned out to be five years turned out to be six months and he didn't want to last that long because he knew he would be in pain and suffering. Seizing to death like an animal.
Search a thought made me cry. When we are done in the restaurant we went back to the morgue and Lisa waited outside of the autopsy Room with a needle full of Succinylcholine. Before I could even plunge the scalpel to his heart.