Annies temper

When I was making love to Lisa in the laboratory and he found out by following us into the laboratory. You were the chance to pounce on me when I finish kissing her and her body. He wants is for us to scream and yell in front of everybody and Demean me with the words whore and criminal. He want to Lisa, and slapped her...... I was shocked to see my first lover attack my second and true love Lisa. I actually heard her whimper and she ran off somewhere else and I probably am dancing it was the morgue. But if you would be able to stay away from him. The idea of her being in the morgue scared the shit out of me because I knew what she would be doing in there.
Annie then took me by the hand slammed it against the wall above my head and kissed me hard and roughly. Yes if that was a good enough for me or was he too manly for that.
I told him to go fuck him self that he shouldn't of said those words to Lisa that it was his idea to bring her end of the relationship in the first place I slapped him and walked away trailing Lisa to the morgue.
When I saw her at the morgue she wasn't doing anything wrong to anyone she was just crying sobbing. I had to lock the door in case Annie found out where we were. I tried to comfort her and tell her I wasn't gonna date that douche bag anymore. And I only was worth it because he was hard and I had plenty of facial scars I loved facial scars. Anime have been skinny but he was a loud mouth chinook when he came to it. That and he was strong tail when I found out that he held my hand against the wall as he roughly kissed me that moment before. But I was more concerned about keeping Lisa safe and loving her instead of loving him.
She said at the autopsy table had low shoulders as long as well as a future shamed of some thing. I had to tell her that she was not a slut that she was my loving Lisa. I took her by the chin gently and kissed her gently and deeply while caressing her body and her mouth. We were able to make love ones again without being disturbed by outside forces a.k.a. Annie. We were very tender about our lovemaking this time instead of playing around.
I whispered in her ear that she was not a whore or a slut and she was my everything what that is made her cry even more. I was getting sick and tired of Annie and his attitude towards her. I can continue to love her until she felt nothing but happiness and pleasure.
When she did finally come around I was happy for her because she was in such a kind soul she wasn't such a psychopath and she made her self out to me in the beginning. But then I heard Anthony knocking on the door screaming get away from that psycho path. I told her don't worry about it I'll deal with that shit head.