Sinfull doctor

After that romantic crap he said that he wanted to have a three-way with me and Lisa but at the time I was twomornings sick to give a shit. I was puking and shitting for two people now me and love. I asked him how certain he was there was a girl. He said that he was going to arrang for testings to see if was female and if she had his bad genes.
After a few weeks of testing we finally got a result that she was female the child and that I was able to name her love also she did not have his defective genes. She was going to be a healthy person. But by the time she was five years old she would never know her father again. And I told him that.
Two strong women can make for one strong man he said. It says if you would've known he was going to die. And one of the most out of the life that he had the threesomes. He said that he wanted to have Lisa in the picture again as well as me and then we can do whatever you want to his patients only his patients.
I laughed and I said OK just because it's your patience will take your experiments on them and will try to make it tonight for rendezvous. He seemed happy about that.
A few nights I was with Lisa on my own doing experiments and making love to your sweet sweet love. And then the time came for the three-way. I told her that she was to sit on his face, and sat on his fleshy needle. Maybe I wanted more then one child, that and his fleshy needle was mine.
Where do you want to make a three or a little of Lisa I asked her
He said it would be better at his place because if the kids in the dormitory saw a teaching doctor walking into the one of the dorms they would get suspicious.
You can sit on his face and will be fine OK sweetie I said to her.
That night we ended up making love in the doctors sleeping room just the three of us. She was sitting on his face as he was giving her oral and I was riding his flashy needle while kissing and making out with Lisa. I was able to play with her breasts and we made love. She ran her fingers through my hair but I fooled round with her boobs.
She said let's go somewhere else for a while and let him jack off on him self I said no he's just kind of lying to women in the world. When I told her hey situation she feel sorry for him.
Now that I remember I do see him walking with a slight lamp and a droopy face. But other than that he was handsome and heart I can't believe he's not gonna be around for very much longer. She said
Oh sweetie I know you want to be with me and only with me but I promise to be with him as well. I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings. She said no I didn't hurt her feelings just make things more interesting for us. She said that she won she went in the premed she didn't mean to go into a sexual romantic relationship with anyone never mind around teaching doctor which was my teaching doctor.
You can do your experiment so if you want girls there's a patient who is almost ready to croak if you want to do anything about that Annie said.
Ok
Why is your name Annie, dr. Johnson.
He replied with because my mother was a drug addict and she did not see my big you know what and it Up naming me up for a girl Annie and then It just stuck forever. I was also born addicted to crack at birth and had to go into detox as a new born. I didn't think of him being s sinful doctor.
Through he said that wanted to see me and Lisa coved in fake blood.
It's hot he said.
I told him that good things come to that who wait. Annie smiled grabbing me by the ear kissed me.He said he was going to use an aphrodisiac so he can perform at his best when he sees me and Lisa.
Just a thought made me horny enough that I want to do and I love you I am again. This Doctor who said he wasnt sinful for yet. and he was sinful.
Annie said that he wanted to see me and Lisa make love in his hearse as he made love to me.
I said soon as I said before good things come to those who wait then I winked and we shared a kiss.