X-Files marathon

The night that I was able to kiss you in the morning I know that sounds a little messed up there but when I Kister in the morning that night I was invited to her house to go and watch The X-Files the weather the whole bloody series. When I came to her dorm and found that she was just wearing a lab coat and nothing else not even a pair of underwear or a bra I knew how perfect your body wise but this was ridiculous. She ended up saying that's coming in my glove dress as a blue as if it were to happen.
She put on the X-Files and as soon as I heard that creepy tune he started to takeoff my clothes then slowly stripping me of my brawn panties while kissing my neck drawer and labs. She was going to make love to me right then and there....Forget about watching the TV. Oh I heard was her and my brother is becoming one as we made love to each other and the voices of the characters on the TV show Mulder and Scully. I called her mine insane Scully, she was one not to like it rough you want it sent to and passionate. What is Ryan by me because I didn't find her to be the kinky person except for it being in the autopsy room. I kissed her where her inner most being , here womanhood, She said as I age her out that she was the first woman that I loved it my personality was exactly like hers in a way or she was younger and she proceeded to kiss me talking my head from her in her legs.
She called me her hygieia
I was flattered but I called her my Scully character off of The X-Files when she said that.