Annie's temp pt. 2

He had security to open the morgue door and he extracted me from the morgue and told me not to date Lisa ever again. With her listening in the background I said, " and it'll just be the two of us from now on no more three ways unless you want them to start up again OK baby."
He said that he wanted me to get that little ones out of the morgue and then he was going to have fun with me. He winked at me. But was not smiling.
He said go ahead and get rid of her as she were a dog.
I had to tell her that the relationship wasn't going to continue anymore because of Annie's intense temper. She started crying again I told her not to cry and stay strong and that I love her dearly I can hear Annie moan in angers like a bitch.I told her I had to leave her in there I had to go and be with Anthony because it is a big fatt ego. She walked away out of the Morgue in a creepy way As if she was a broken toy or a ragdoll. That was the last I saw of her until the next day when I found something shocking about her. But I can't worry about her now I have to worry about Ernie and a.m. trying to get in to me I try to fight them off, but he said listen I love you very much to me. His church became more gentle and more docile as he open me up between the legs and start thrusting into me gently and kissed me. He bit my lip I am on all the while I can hear her crying outside of the Morgue.
Now let's forget all about that skank She can come back and do our lives when the time is right but right now it's just gonna be you and me. He taped my tune towards him and he stuck his tongue down my throat and a very deep kiss as I can feel his harness. What he learned his tongue come out a little more out of me throat he asked if I ranted his fleshy needle.
I can feel his harness through scrub pants and it was poking and me I said yes I would love your flash in mine. He was so hard it was tricky to forget.
He stripped me of my pants and proceeded to make love to me hard and fast with this fleshy needle. I want as far as it say the F word out of pleasure.
What is the pleasure was not enough for me I want to love so I asked him if he can bring Lisa back to the picture.
He said that he was going to think about it after making love to me. I kissed him gently he grabbed me by the hair and kissed my lips and lick them. And said yes I'll let you back into our lives. Only if you do not get too involved with her he said. I promised him I would get too involved.
I told him I could not promise anything at this point but I was happy to have her back.