Loving in the morgue

I was quite angry one and he wanted to go join us in the morgue. For it is our love nest for me and Lisa. Why did you have to intrude on to me and Lisa every time we try to be intimate I didn't get that. Typical male...... wanting sex all the time. She wasn't too happy herself because it was as I said her love life and she only had with me she only saw Annie as a toy. When we got into the morgue in the autopsy room he stripped naked. And We followed suit. He wanted to feel the sensuality of the morgue he said through his girl friend.
"Beside you promised to teach me something with your girlfriend about love making in the morgue... You promised." He said softly in my ear As if he was trying to reassure me. He took my hair and put it in a ponytail kiss my neck and my ear and told me he wanted to see the promise come true he was hoping to be seeing us make love he was kissing me on the neck and ear and then he kissed me on the mouth as if he was my only lover. This was the time to show me that he wasn't the only one that was in love with me or did I was in love with.
He climbed onto the autopsy slab naked and he said do what you want with my girls show me what you've learned from me. I want to sit on his face but I didn't want to because he was being a dork about everything. I sat on him feeling his fleshy needle get bigger inside me. It felt good to feel his fleshy needle. I didn't know how I was going to feel or what Lisa was feeling when I kissed him. He said "doctors, have your way with me please."
I told Lisa to come and help me make love to him or examine him as he wanted me to say I Ran my mouth along his chest and abdomen making the y incision with my tongue...... Teasing his nipples one by one and every time I came across them and I finished as down far as fleshy needle and I suckled him. Lisa than one and sat on his face and also licked though where the y incision was wither tounge. If you finished at the same spot that I was that at, the flesh and I kissed her I kissed her gently and tenderly, ignoring his length. She didn't even notice that he was eating her out. I just heard the odd oh fuck. We made out but she kept grimacing one he stuck his tongue in her womanhood. I told her I was going to get the fake blood out and we are going to cover each other with it so I again I said all his length is fleshy needle facing Lisa . I ripped the bag open a smeared fake blood on her breasts and blood, she did the same me as we kissed.
"Seeing two hot female med students and my girlfriends make out while smearing fake blood themselves really turns me on." He said in a naughty manner. He too his good arm and made out with Lisa as I rode him.
I felt like more like the slot because I was just screwing him while Lisa was getting kisses from mommy not obscene kisses but just French kisses. I shutter stopped riding him and I told him that I was getting fed up with his behavior. He got Lisa off of him and he decided he was going to claim me from be hind as me and Lisa made out.
"Are you sure were acting properly" she asked.
"We are human beings any doctors second," I kissed her. As we made out Annie claimed me from the back. My butthole was a ring of fire with pleasure.
"Lisa sit on the autopsy table I want to make love to you," I said nearly in broken English. Annie was a wonderful lover. He said up on the autopsy table and spread her self open just for me I was able to eat her out and make love to her. All the while I was holding her hand. And holding means that I actually loved her more than I loved Annie. But I did not tell him that because I was afraid of hurting his feelings he was so sensitive.
"I like how you taste my sweet Lisa"I said.
"Baby I love the way you make my womanhood feel after you eat me out," she said giggling and kissing on me. All the while Annie was going through out his back from thrusting into me.
I push Annie out of the way got dressed. We the both me and less left hand and hand.
"What the fuck," And he asked almost yelling. I told him we need some girl time and only some girl time. It didn't reflect on his virility because he was still a wonderful lover but I just wanted to be with Lisa more.
When we go to Lisa's dorm room i locked the door and We started to kiss on each other then we made out and soon we're back to full blown making love I actually saw a smile on her face for the first time tonight when I held her hand as a kissed in places where she thought that exist. Do you want to have a new word places to kiss and tease.
I told her well I am a medical student anyway so I know where to find places to make love to. She actually giggled almost a cackling sound I loved her laughter. Then I heard a banging on the door and Annie's voice. I said ignore the small man out side the door.
Just happened to smile and giggle at the thought of that we made love some more than annie left and a huff.