Dusk Falls

The dusk is falling and everybody is walking to their homes. Colors follows Skull. Rider and Goggles lives along the road they take so the four makes company. Army waves them off as well as the rest of the Blue Team. Goggles is tired, so he walks like a zombie. Colors can't stop smiling of happiness, his eyes changed color into Red.

'Colors? I was wondering something. I honestly thought you were entirely blind, because of all Hot Spice says. But I guess nothing is true?' Asks Rider Colors.

'Mmm... My sister really hates me. I would be lost without my glasses, they were specially made for me. But with them on I can see just fine.' Explain Colors.

'Hmm, I see.' Says Rider. 'So what happened? What kind of accident caused it? I really haven't seen anything like that before...'

'I, really don't remember.' Answers Colors thinking. 'I'm sorry, I was too young to remember that. I think I just woke up like this one day.'

'I remember a few things from when you were a baby squid, Colors.' Says Skull as they walk. 'I knew Hot Spice since before you were born, she was a much better person back then and we were close friends, it's hard to think that she's the same person now. I never knew how you were injured, but I know that your sister loved you very dearly when you were a squid. And that your birth name was Sprout.' Keeps Skull going, Colors gets embarrassed. 'Also, your ink was actually Yellow-Green back then, can you believe that?-It changed into Purple when you started to grow your human-' Colors interrupts Skull.

'No-no-no! Skull!-Don't tell the others! That's so weird-it's embarrassing!-And that name was so unfitting! It's super embarrassing! I'm glad both changed! Don't call me that!' Says Colors embarrassed to Skull.

'But that can happen to children when their parents have different ink-' Tries Skull to explain but Colors are too embarrassed to let him finish anything. Rider giggles at them, Goggles almost sleep walks.

'Can we not talk about those things now-It's embarrassing!' Keeps Colors going.

'Yellow-Green huh? Maybe that would suit you, Colors. I and Goggles are heading left here. It really was nice meeting you Colors.' Says Rider and walks away with Goggles.

'You too Rider!! Goodnight!' Calls Colors after them and waves.

Colors sighs deep and keeps smiling. He peaks back and forth at Skull, he notices it.

'What's the matter Colors?' Asks Skull.

'I just can't remember when I was this happy last time...' Says Colors calmly. 'And I feel so safe when I'm with you Skull. You always took so well care of me, better than my family ever has. I'm really glad to be your brother.' Colors touch Skull's hand before he shyly takes it. 'It's a little embarrassing holding hands now when I'm so big, but I still don't wanna outgrow it...' Says Colors shy, Skull gets happy.

'Hm, I remember it like yesterday, when you were a Green shorty and could barely reach my hand.' Skull gets flashbacks at Yellow-Green baby Colors jumping after him and following him everywhere. 'But you always wanted to hold it anyway. You grew so fast...' Says Skull nostalgic. They arrive at Colors home, he gets sad again. '...Wanna end the best-day-ever with a sleepover at my place, Sprout?' Tries Skull to cheer Colors up. Colors smiles and drags away with Skull.

'...Yes please!' Answers Colors happily.

The Änd