Moray Towers

'...Thanks for standing up to my sister Skull, even though it was kind of violent to shoot her... I'm sorry you had to experience that...' Says Colors embarrassed as they walk towards the Blue Team's training grounds.

'Stop apologizing for everything you have no control over, Colors. It's getting really annoying! And straighten up your back will you!' Says Skull worked up and claps Colors on the back so he straightens up. 'Now, let me see that Roller of yours... I thought you threw all your weapons away?' Colors give Skull the Roller.

'I only had a Brella and yes I did throw it... My sister's new boyfriend prank gifted her this Roller, then she gave it to me. It's actually the nicest thing she's done to me...'

'Sounds like it... Well I'm glad your sister is so stupid, this Roller actually isn't that bad for you to start practising with. You are also lucky that the trainer of the Blue Team masters Rollers, you know Rider right?' Says Skull while inspecting the Roller.

'Rider!? You don't mean, THAT RIDER do you?!?' Bursts Colors shaky.

'Yupp, that Rider. You should try to befriend him, he could teach you many things.'

'Do you really think that Rider would have time to care about a newbie like me?'

'Maybe, you won't know if you don't talk to him.' Says Skull.

'If I can talk to him...' Says Colors shy.

'Of course you can.-Let's get back to your Roller now. This Roller is a "Kensa Splat Roller", I think it's sub weapon is "Splat Bomb", not so bad. But I know it's Special weapon is "Bubble Blower".' Explains Skull, Colors looks all over the weapon as he keeps talking. 'Just as it sounds, it blows bubbles, really huge once, but only 3 at a time. Like every special weapon you gotta charge it up to use it, it should go very fast since Rollers can ink wide areas. It's actually a very useful special if you ask me, especially if you got shooters or a Charger in your team, we can pop the bubbles from further distance. The bubbles can also be used as a distraction, to scare off opponents, shield yourself, hide or swim under, or to color big areas with, guess only your imagination limits your ways of using that special weapon. This Roller has decent ink consumption so mistakes don't cost you that much, very good for you I believe. It's also very light weight compared to Rider's Roller, so you should be able to go quite fast with it.' Skull moves it fast around to demonstrate, then gives the weapon back to Colors. 'I see why starting with a Brella sounds like a good idea to introverts but it's actually quite hard to use and worse to master. The wielders of Brellas' use to be really strong, you should try and stay away from them on the battlefield, especially since you're using a light weight Roller, it doesn't give you as much protection from ink as a heavier would...'

There is a pause, Colors just stare at Skull, he gets uncomfortable.

'...Squiddo??' Says Skull stressed.

'You are so nice to me Skull... When I think about it, you are the only one that's ever been nice to me!!' Colors almost start weeping.

'No please, don't cry! I-I'm not even trying! Purple folks gotta look out for each other, right?? Don't be such a squiddo, squiddo...' Says Skull supporting.

'I need to ask you a favor Skull... Do you mind if I keep my Roller at your place?' Asks Colors low.

'Of course you can, you can stay anytime you like as well...' Answer Skull.

'I'm afraid my family would steal it from me sometime and damage it...'

'They really do those things?...' Asks Skull trying.

'Yeah, they took my jacket today, it got a little dirty but that's better than damaged...'

Skull looks at the jacket, then he walks around Colors and brushes off some crumbs.