Turf War

Everybody respawns along their Teams and the game starts

Everybody respawns along their Teams and the game starts. Colors and Skulls Team gets the ink color Red. Riders and Goggles team become Yellow-Green like Rider's natural. Goggles is very happy about it, not Rider. Colors almost start to cry of anxiety.

'I'm really nervous!-I know I'm not good enough to play with you guys! My last team kicked me out because I was too bad!-And Rider is on the other team!!-He's gonna drive over me!' Panics Colors while snorting.

'Not if you drive over him first!' Says Army confident.

'I can't do that!!!' Panics Colors more.

'We won't judge you after how you play. This is supposed to be fun!' Says Bobble.

'Calm down Colors, you're overthinking this, it's just a game...' Tries Skull to calm.

'Use this match to practice and you'll become better.' Says Army and jumps down their tower towards the middle. 'I'm heading to the center! Don't be too slow!'

'Someones gotta start coloring, guess it's me! Let's go guys!' Says Bobble and starts splashing ink with her Slosher all around her on the tower as she walks down.

'I'll guard the tower!' Calls Skull after them.

'What about me!? What should I do?!' Says Colors stressed.

'Um, do something that benefits the team. I'll be watching your back extra close so calm down and have some fun.' Says Skull and jumps down to a tower further down, starts aiming at Specs that moves down from the other team.

Suddenly Skull gets blinded by another laser sight and almost gets shot by Headphones from the other tower. She pulls down her bandana and makes a grimashe to provoke him and he gets really irritated, they turn their focus on trying to shoot each other. Colors start easy by rolling over the uncolored spots after Bobble. Specs uses his special from one of their lower towers and flies up in the air with an Inkjet, he tries to shoot Army but he successfully escapes. Most of the central area gets colored in Yellow-Green. Rider keeps pushing Army back, he gets stuck in their ink and is in big trouble. Then Bobbles joins him in the fight, throwing bombs after Rider. Specs helps Rider. Both Rider and Army use their specials and provide Ink Armor for both teams. Colors stay and watch how the Yellow-Green team is placed over the map. Goggles is still at the top of the other tower, Colors keeps painting till he gets to a wall with two shelves attached to it, leading down to the center. He accidently colors the wall and notices it's possible.

'Oh, I can paint this wall.' Says Colors to himself and watches over to the opponent's tower. 'The other tower also has a wall like this, I could try to sneak by Headphones by swimming up there...' Colors carefully swims down to Skull and hugs the edge of the map towards the other team's shelves-wall, avoiding all interference in the battle.

Skull lets out his special, a Ink Storm, over the central area. It drives Rider and Specs back, Headphones use her Ink Armor to protect the team and then keeps shooting only at Skull. Skull looks around fast for Colors but can't find him. Rider notices Skull lacking attention, so he swims over to one of the ride rails that shoots ink if they are colored, he colors it and swims in the ray of ink over the map to get extra speed towards Skull. Skull notices the ink ray and then sees Rider jumping out of it aiming to splash him. Skull quickly shoots Rider in the air but he remains untouched thanks to the Ink Armor. Rider successfully hits Skull but it's not enough to send him to spawn. Meanwhile, Army gets a kill of Specs. Headphones and Skull keeps shooting at each other. Colors get up on the opponent's tower and start to color it.