Crusty Customer

Characters:

Colors, Goggles, Bobble, Specs, Headphones, Skull, Army, Rider, Spice, Check, Crusty Sean

A sunny day Goggles goes with his team to Crust Bucket to get lunch. Skull sits outside with his Charger, eating some curry, they wave to each other before going to order themselves.

'Hello Colors!' Says Headphones happily into the food cart.

'Hi Blue Team...' Greets the boy Colors shyly, who stands working there.

'How's Sean doing?' Asks Specs.

'Em, he is better, he should be back working soon.' Colors answers with a sad tone.

'How about you Colors? Lots of trainees at the moment?' Asks Goggles curiously.

'Luckly for me, we currently only have one...' Says Colors. Army pops up behind him, stirring in a hot pan, he has cooking gloves and an apron.

'-Sup squiddos.' Says Army.

'ARMY!?' Says the Blue Team surprised. 'He really loves food...'

'I thought Colors might need a hand with his lazy curry. They are too weak, he doesn't do the ingredients justice! Someone has to teach him how it's done, might as well be the best curry chef in Inkopolis, ME.' Says Army with pride.

'I can confirm.' Mumbles Skull from his table, feasting on Army's curry.

'I'm sorry, I'm quite useless...' Says Colors self-hating.

'You're not useless, Colors! I can teach you how to fry sculptures like my "pants-down Rider"!' Says Goggles happily supporting.

'Goggles will never stop...' Says his Team embarrassed.

'Thanks Goggles, but I don't quite think that cooking is for me...' Says Colors trying.

'Yeah you just haven't found your thing yet lil squiddo, don't worry, your time will come. Promise me to stay away from food just.' Says Army.

'Sure. Unfortunately, Army seems to like it here so Sean will probably replace me with him when he is back... That's probably for the best too.' Colors says let down.

'That doesn't sound fair though! You are Sean's most loyal employee, Colors! Yeah, he always calls you in when he isn't well.' Says the Blue Team members.

'Well...-but Sean also tries to always have space for new recruits to give as many squiddos a fair chance in the branch as possible.' Explains Colors.

'Yeah that's really good of him, even I worked here a few years ago, it helped me grow quite a lot.' Says Skull as part of the conversation. Then he notices a girl he recognises, walking towards the food cart. He gets stressed out and opens a big newspaper to hide his head behind. Whispers to Colors. 'Uh oh-Pst!!Colors!-Here comes trouble, "Hot Spice" at 12 o'clock, you better hide!-I'm not here guys.'

Everybody looks weirdly at Skull, then at the girl. Colors sees the girl and fastly gets down to hide, Army takes over. The girl pushes her way through the Blue Team that stands in line.

'Excuse me, out of my way, I don't have to stand in line here, I always go first.' She says confidently with an angry face expression.

Skull and Colors starts sweating. Army gets frustrated, the Blue Team is shocked but stays back to watch the show.

'Where is Colors? He was supposed to work today!-Whatever. Give me a fried hot dog!' Orders the girl strictly. 'I don't have to pay!' The Blue Team stares at Army, he is losing it but tries for his life to hold it in.