Chapter 4 Friendship & Situationships

Amber POV

                     I still hadn't heard from daddy . I was getting really worried and wondering if moving out of state with her was a bad idea . We had never gone this long without talking and I didn't understand why she was being so dramatic about all of this . I went to work as usual and saw Mariah and Nevaeh. They seemed to be more bubbly and happy then normal. They always ready to leave work and get back to their own little lives . Today they were energetic and all over each other . I spoke and told them they must have had a great night. They laughed and told me I didn't know the half of it.

                      After a few hours I asked Mariah if she wanted to grab lunch . With everything no going on between me and Coach I could really use a friend right now. She agreed and we headed to a nearby diner with her girlfriend Nevaeh. When we got there we picked a booth on the back to have some privacy and I begin to tell them about all the drama I was going through. They were super supportive and gave me advice about what I should do and how she may feel. I agreed and asks about their crazy night.

                "We did our first 3some " Mariah said smiling . "What??!!! I asked with a grin. She said they had only been with one another for the last few years and wanted to try something new. They loved each other and didn't need another femme but someone who could take control and be their handler. The conversation made me miss daddy so much . I never knew I would love being under her control until she introduced me to it. I couldn't help getting the feeling that they were curious and reminded me of the girl I once was. They talked and joked back and forward as I laughed and told them I definitely knew what they meant as I had a dom and was a sub myself . They asked so many questions and wanted to know more but after the night they had just described I assured them they were on the right track and most likely made themselves submissive as fuck to whoever this stud was.

                  It was time to head back to work and I decided to give daddy a call. Finally after days ,she answered. I could hear music in her background. She told me she was at the gym and decided to workout until she went back to her hotel room. I told her I needed to see her and that things had went to far. " As my handler, my daddy, my everything, it was never suppose to be this way and you promised to always be here and open up." She agreed and told me she would send me a text when she was available to talk. She then hung up and returned to her workout or whatever she was really doing . I was beginning to feel sick so I told them I was gonna head home . It had been almost 6 months and the baby was starting to show its true colors when it came to things I ate.

                  I wanted to call Kimbo but the last time I did it stirred up a whole lot of drama and I didn't want to mess up what I had going on here. This was her baby and I felt like she deserved to know . I texted her and told her the information.... She started calling me back to back sending all types of emojis. She was so happy but my feelings were mixed and I didn't want to get her hopes up when I had no intention of moving back. Plus, me and daddy were going through a rough patch and I don't believe in switching sides just because of a little disagreement.

       That night Daddy came home and didn't say much. She looked so good even in bad terms I couldn't resist wanting her. I rather take the punishment then to leave me again . She was so nonchalant but I was use to that she never reacted out of emotions, which is why I never knew she wanted to fuck me back when we were back in Texas. I hugged and squeezed her and she smack my ass and ask how's things been around the house and with work. I told her things had been fine and that I had gotten closer to my co-workers Mariah and Nevaeh. She paused for a minute and almost choked in her water . "That's cool.." she responded briefly. She begin heading to the bedroom and changing out her old clothes for a new set. "So you just gone stay gone" I asked her getting upset." She knodded and walked into her closet.

                 I met her there and kneeled to her" Daddy please stay home , I haven't talked to her anymore and need you here with me" I pleaded. She looked down at me biting her lip and pulled me up by my throat. "She kissed me then told me she missed me but she needed more time to clear her head. I stripped naked and begged her to punish me instead of leaving. She pinned me to the wall and started kissing and sucking on my nipples . I noticed more scratches on her but didn't want to ruin the moment . She teased me and got me so wet . She blind folded me and carried me to the bed and threw me down . I layed there waiting for more and when I called for her and took my blind fold off I noticed she had left .

                At this point I was pissed so I decided to go after her. She had a room at the Marriott up the road from the school. I knew I was out of line but she had never rejected me this way. Maybe this was all part of her little game . Either way I was fucking over it . I watched her walk in and tried calling her . She ignored the call right in front of me and headed up to her room. I wanted to beat her ass but let's be real her strength wasn't gone budge and I wasn't in the mood to be punished like the other day. I waited for what felt like forever then decided I was gonna go inside to find out what hotel she was in.....

(What y'all think gone happen ? How y'all think Coach gone react?Dont forget to check out my first book "What She Wants " to get more familiar with the timeline ...)