Chapter 2 Baby Drama

Everything was going great we had been here a few weeks . I ended up getting a reception gig at a spa close to our condo. I mean I could have anything I wanted but I wanted to be independent and show her I wasn't lazy or just living off her . It was a small suite with tanning beds, nail techs and a back room where massages were given. I had got close to Navaeh and Mariah they were a couple that worked at the same spa. Mariah was taking up some course and working part time and Mariah had money through ancestry. I'm talking old money . The other staff was pretty cool everyone was about their money and stayed to themselves.

On my lunch break I receive a call from the doctor back home . She told me she had been trying to contact me and let me know the results she had. I had avoided the situation cause things were going so well and I didn't want to bring up old drama . She told me that Drake wasn't a match. My mouth dropped and tears filled my eyes . I felt horrible not only because of what happened to him but because I literally told Kimbo to fuck off before I left and disregarded him/her. I thanks her for the information and asked about Kimbo's sample and it was in fact a match . To be sure I'd test again when the baby was born but for now she was almost sure I had conceived a week or 2 after I was with Kimbo. I dropped the phone and got weak. I had no choice but to return to work.

I needed to tell Daddy , honesty was part of our agreement and she knew there was a baby so why would she trip. It sounded way easier then it was. I texted her and asked if we could go out to dinner to talk, she responded .
Anything you want babygirl ...
I was nervous about giving her the information but excited to see her. She picked a nice restaurant and til me to wear something dressy . After work I went home and got ready to meet with her . She trained me well so I knew to be early rather then right on time or late. I loved the restaurant we went to . It had seafood, drinks, and a patio with palm trees overlooking the city , she never failed to amaze me .

I went and checked in and spoke to the waitress about some wine and appetizers I wanted to try . She left with a smile and told me she would bring it soon as she could. Daddy walked in looking better then ever she had on some slacks, a white button down shirt with her whistle still around her neck. Her hair was in a big ponytail towards the back and she carried her gym bag. "Hey babygirl " she said walking towards me. I spoke and hugged her so tight her cologne stayed on my dress. She sat down and begin to tell me about her day. I noticed a scratch on her neck and asked her what happened . She said she must have hurt herself during practice. "But how???!! " I said cutting her off. She cleared her throat and got up from her seat . She wanted to discipline me for my time of voice but I could tell it wasn't the place.

I apologized and told her I was sorry . She sat back down and told me that my behavior wouldn't be tolerated and I would pay for it later." Anyways, I said changing the subject" I told her I received the results and that Drake wasn't the father. "Then who is it " she asked with her brows wrinkled. I was shaking scared cause I didn't want her upset with me or even worst what if she didn't want me anymore. I stuttered "I-It's Kimbo. " "who the fuck is Kimbo" she asked . She paused for a second . " I know your not talking about the lil stud bitch from Texas, ain't she female. You just fucking everybody huh" she said angrily. Who the fuck was she talking tooo. I couldn't understand her. I grabbed my purse and left . I cause a taxi home and took a shower, I sat there and cried I knew this was all my fault.

I texted Kimbo and told her "we needed to talk" . She responded and said that's fine . I really didn't want to deal with her but I knew she deserved to know . I called her and told her everything the doctor told me . She asked when I was coming home. " wait , I'm not coming there I have moved to Atlanta " I responded . "So you not gone even give me a say you just gone run from your issues". Before I could respond Daddy came walking in , I hung up and put my phone on the counter . She asked who the fuck I was talking to .? I lied and said nobody just an old friend she smirked and grabbed my phone from the counter. I was still soaking wet in the shower so I didn't have time to respond .

I grabbed a towel and hopped out to go find her . She was sitting on the couch reading what I'm guessing was me and Kimbos messages. " so you think I'm stupid "she asked . I shook my head no as tears were rolling down my face. I tried explaining but she stopped me and told me to bow down . After a few more moments of reading, she walked over to me and slapped the shit out of me . I nearly fell to the floor. She grabbed me by my face and look me into my eyes. " I didn't bring you here to do this bullshit " she said in a low stern voice . She tied me up in doggy position and went to her room. She put the blind fold on me and told me this was a punishment and that my safe word was "toxic". I felt oil drip down my body . She rammed her fingers in my pussy like she hated me . I yelled and scream as she took her frustration out , right when I was gonna cum I begged for permission tears still rolling down my face. "If you run it'll only make things worst " she said in my ear.

I could feel something near my ass but it felt way bigger then the plug I normally used. I was so scared . Then she slid it into my ass. I lost my breath and cried out for her to pleaseee not hurt me. She was zoned out and kept porting oil all over me . It hurt at first then begin to feel so good. She slapped my ass hard and fingered my pussy I guess to ease the pain . I tell her name constantly I couldn't control my body I was nutting without permission which she never lets me do . I could hear the anger in her voice " you think I'm ducking stupid " she said . "N-N-No Daddy" before I could respond she shoved the whole strap in my ass. I fell to the floor and begged her to stop and told her I couldn't take it anymore. She didn't listen I was crying and beggin by I couldn't stop myself from cumming. She fucked my ass until I heard her climax.

Soon as she came she told me she was leaving and that she needed space. I mean I know she was daddy but she had just did anal with me and that was my first time why would she leave me like this. I told her "no" she lapped me again this time I fell . She grabbed me and choked me against the wall . "No ain't in your vocabulary when it comes to me , understood?" I responded and told her yes . " I asked how long she was leaving? She ignored me then took a shower . Before I knew it she was gone ....

A few days went by and Kimbo had been calling and texting back to back to check on me. I knew that conversation was what got me into trouble in the first place . I was gonna talk to her just not now. My pussy was throbbing from the thought of her punishing and taking her anger out on me but my body was sore and if she wasn't daddy I'm sure this would've felt like rape. I agreed to this I told myself . Why did I call her here? Why didn't I tell her back home? I'm so stupid I told myself . I showered and layed where she normally sleeps. I keep calling but she wouldn't answer or respond. Why did she even leave I was angry and upset all at the same time .! I was so lost and worried , she had never stayed away this long .....Where did she go?!....