Chapter 6 Who's Alicia

I headed home to get ready for work. I was in shock . I couldn't believe I actually went through with all this. One thing I didn't do is regret it. I could tell through everything she wanted to make sure I enjoyed it and didn't feel left out in anyway. I wanted to cook for her and have some time with just us so we could discuss everything . I shot her a text that read "Hey daddy hope your day is going well, will I see you tonight " with in a minute I got a response that read
Of course babygirl, daddy will be home and I apologize for staying away so long... TTYL

I was glad the bullshit was over I missed her. Besides this weird sexual fantasy she had she was a perfect gentleman and I loved that about her. I left for work and decided I would have to talk to her about the Kimbo situation. I didn't want to cross any boundaries so I knew I would need to have them both on board if we planned on co - parenting for the baby.

Mariah and Nevaeh were off on class days and worked when they were out of class. I decided to work and stack some money before I went back to school since I wanted to change my major and head a different route . I was kind of glad they were off cause before we were just cool now we had history of doing all types of nasty shit with daddy. Didn't want any weird vibes between us.

The day was kind of slow nothing major happened and I felt the baby kick for the first time . I immediately called daddy and told her . She was excited but I could tell the Kimbo situation was kind of in the way. She said she loved us and would have a surprise for the both of us later . I couldn't help but to wonder what it would be.

She got home kind of late and I saw a big box in her hand . It was wrapped in paper and she was also holding a folder . I ran to her and jumped into her arms she laughed and told me to be careful. I ran to the box and ripped it up . I saw that it was a cute baby bed . The one that had the changing table and dresser connected to it . I was so excited all I could do was cry. I told her thanks and how much I appreciate her accepting my baby into our new lives . Then I asked her if we could discuss the Kimbo situation. She agreed and we sat down for dinner.

She was thinking it might be best for us to go home and visit whenever it was Time for her to see the child. I wasn't sure about that since the whole city had label her ass something bad just for dealing with a student . We agreed to cross that bridge when it came . But for now, she wanted me to look over some paperwork. It was a clinic that was really nice , expensive but nice . I told her I didn't want to be a hassle and that I could find somewhere free." Babygirl your my girl, my sub and much more, I want you to have a childbirth you can remember and be proud of " she said while handing me the forms to fill out. She told me she wanted to know the gender and would give me a week to go get checked up I agreed and we watched movies until we fell asleep.

Daddy left early for work since they had practice for an upcoming game . I loved the fact that she was opening up about the baby and Kimbo being involved. None of us meant for this to happen but it did so we can only go with the flow. I called the clinic and set my appointment to make sure I had that out the way then I called Kimbo. She told me she was upset since I decided to move away and did t give her much say. I told her I would visit sometimes and we could try and make things work. " So can you come visit? She asked. "I'd have to run it by my girlfriend Kimbo" she signed and hung up. This gone be way harder then I thought.

Headed to practice and I will talk to you soon ....Mariah and Nevaeh are here today . Just a heads up..

I liked how daddy was tryna keep me updated on information but that text made me wonder. I realized I forgot to ask her how this worked . Like is she able to fuck them any time, any place? Would she tell me or just do it" what if they like fucking her better when I'm not around? I basically started over thinking the situation. I liked the idea of pleasing her but was I giving her permission to fuck whoever whenever she wanted . I started feeling sick . I was so in love with her that the idea of this never crossed my mind. I felt better when I was with her cause she knew how to reassure me and shut the shit down . .

I needed to get ready for work . But I knew it would be on my mind all day. I drunk a smoothie and got dressed . When I walked out I say a new neighbor moving in . She said her name was Alicia and she had just moved from North Carolina. It was so weird , I saw a choker on her neck similar to mines , I didn't think she knew daddy but somehow they looked just alike. I told her it was nice meeting her and I left the building and headed to work. I wanted to ask daddy about it and I realized she would think I'm tripping and punish me for being extra like other girls don't have their own little fetishes as well.

Work was smooth and I decided to head home and get food ready for when daddy got off. She had been busy all day since earlier and haven't told me what she wanted so I decided to surprise her. I knew the girls had practice with her but tried not to think of it much since they knew where I stood with her. But then again, I don't trust females these days. I tried calling her but no answer. Guess I'll try back later ...

I saw a note that looked like it had been slid under our door . When I opened it , it said
"I wanted to let you know I made it , I see you still doing that freaky shit xoxo Alicia"
Huh?? Who tf ?? WTF???? I thought to myself . I just saw her before work and she didn't mention that she knew daddy . That's weird but I'll ask when she gets home smh.

        I couldn't afford for no new girls to get added to her lil games. I was willing to open up for her and try new things but eventually it would become a lot and how she gone have time for me if it's always girls after her. I didn't want to go back home but figured it would be like a vacation. This lifestyle was really something I was confused about .....