Chapter 5Permission To Cum Times 3

Amber Recap

Amber Recap

       " I waited for what felt like forever then decided I was gonna go inside to find out what hotel she was in....."

Daddy's POV

                  I was frustrated I couldn't believe I didn't fuck her down and make her pay. Most the pets I have love this so much that they still get off even when I'm doing the worst to them. So I decided not to give her any thing at all. I would be pissed if someone tease and left me droppin wet so maybe she'll learn her lesson. My phone run and it was her but I needed to get up to my room and shower then I'd call her back . I thought I saw her outside the hotel but with all the students that come and go I figured I was being crazy and needed a drink.

           I threw my luggage on the bed and took off my clothes . I headed into the kitchen to pour me up a few shots Before I showered. I couldn't get those girls out of my head . The way they kneeled to me, begged for me and submitted like they had already been trained . I tried to shake it off as I felt my boxer moist from the thoughts of them. I took my shots and hit the shower. I stood there water running over my face thinking about how they moaned and fucked in this same shower . I couldn't get it out of my head. Fuck!!!

             I hopped out and decided to call Amber but before I could I heard a knock at my door. No one knows where I'm staying and the girls should be home getting ready for class . So who could this be ?? They covered the peep whole so I couldn't see who it was. When I opened my door it was Amber . She pushed passed me searching for what I guess was another girl . She had followed me from the house and wanted to know why I left her there the way I did. I told her I been frustrated and all the bullshit was catching up to me .

               She tried to question me on the scratches she saw in my back and my throat. "I don't know what your talking about" I said with a blank stare. She pointed them out and started yelling asking me who did it. "I got them the other night , it was crazy , some things happened and I must've got scratched up in the process." She cut me off and asked what Things . I told her we could talk but we should have some wine and not rush into it as she may be upset at what I tell her. She agreed and sat on my couch .

              She never took her eyes off me I could tell her mind was racing and her body was frustrated from not being dominated over the last few weeks. She looked so beautiful and the baby had started growing making her ass fatter and her stomach have a cute roundness to it. I still admired her and wanted to be with her but the thoughts I had been having about the girls was haunting me .

               I sat across from her and told her I was ready to talk and told her I needed her to stay calm no matter what I said to her. " you signed the contract I wrote up for you before we left?" she nodded. "So you read every rule too to bottom. "?She nodded again . "Well this shouldn't be hard as I thought. "I have become Daddy to a few more girls and I don't want you in the blind since being open is one of our commitments not to be broken in the contract " she looked confused . "Girls? What you mean girls. I'm your girl Cameron. " she growing angry. I grabbed her throat and said "what did you call me ?" She corrected it . "Daddy " she said catching her breath.