💁🏾‍♀️chapter 18

Jungkook was laughing, he actually forgot about the place he is at. He completely ignored the glare he was getting from the lady sitting infront of him and said out..

"T...this p...person, this person a.....a what? A DeMoN king? Are you joking me auntie? This person, who is even scared to go washroom alone at night, a DeMoN KiNg" he again start to laugh and he laugh even more seeing taehyung face which was hung open.

"ENOUGH! You boy, HOW DARE YOU TO INSULT OUR KING?" She shouted fire was surrounding her body right now, she look horrible as she is. Kook gulped and stir in taehyung's hold wanted to be as close he he could. "How are you sure I am the person? What if you have mistaken me as someone else?" Taehyung asked Looking at her with raised eyebrows. He saw her smiling and taehyung feels like rolling his eyes at the lady whose smile was nothing but a clear mask behind sone evil plan.

"Do you think we will mistake you as someone else? We have been finding you from decades, and after finding you we will mistake you as someone else?" She Said and then sighed "it will be dinner time soon. You should take rest, your highness. I will go now" she then looked at jungkook "you co....", "let him be here. He is mine. And if what you are saying is true then, I dare anyone to raise your eyes or voice on him anymore. Or even if it's not true i still will not like anyone talking like this to my love." he cleared. Kook was looking at him, seeing the care and love filled eyes of taehyung and the way he said the lady, not to hurt him clearly say how much taehyung care about him that he is ready to fight anyone no matter what, he didn't even care about himself. He felt happy. It's not like kook doesn't want taehyung to save himself but he was happy because no one ever stand up for him, he was happy to have someone standing by his side, to save him. The lady gulped and nodded then bow down "we will make sure that he is fine your highness" taehyung nodded, then she left after taking a last glance at both of them.

Soon when the door closed taehyung looked at jungkook and a smirk appeared on his face "not complaining though" he voice out grabbing kook attention. "H..han?", "I said, I am not complaining though, I am liking that you are comfortable here" jungkook face become even more red when he actually realizes the words. He have been sitting on taehyung's lap for a while now, he quickly got up. "W..why did you do this?", "is this your question?" Kook hummed making taehyung roll his eyes "if you want then I will not. But don't cone to me after being ghost" taehyung said and jungkook pouted.

"I still can't believe that I am a devil king? Like seriously? And you, why did you laughed?" He asked Looking at jungkook who giggle "then what would I have done? It was a complete joke, you are a more like an angel hyung..........

"He is an angel, he is an angel not Demon. Have you guys ever seen taehyung behaving aggressively? No right?" Mr.kim said. He was right now telling everyone the full story of taehyung and the fact that is not his own blood. Everyone was really shocked to know about Mr.kim loosing his dear wife to save taehyung. To save the world.

They were right now in principle office and listening to the story of Mr.kim. they can't see but have heard that there is a angel. They wanted to meet her and it gladly happen. They saw the angel, she was wearing a beautiful dress of blue color, had blue wings and a genuine heart smile decorated on her face. She was really beautiful and anyone could mesmerized in her beauty. Her eyes were oceanic blue, big and sharp. But they were shocked to know the thing more is that she is princess of heaven. The princess have to be the ethereal, isn't it?

"He have not been any aggressive uncle. He is really calm and collective. I refuse to think taehyung is demon. He si the sweetest perosn" jimin confessed his thoughts and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I know jimin and that's why we have to take them out from that hell." He said and all other nodded. Mr.kim has also told them about the probability of them being hypnotized by the evil and helping her to get taehyung. All members were disappointed at themselves but Mr.kim comforted them saying its fine. We can't do anything now, the only thing we can do is save them.

"But uncle then why did they take taehyung if he is not demon and an angel, what's the relation?" Suga asked and Mr.kim sighed and looked at them then said that's because..................

"That's because, if we see around, we can get more info about this place" Kook said and taehyung sighed shooking his head "but it's danger outside an......", "Ohh my demon king...when you are with me how can I fear?" Jungkook asked and blinked his eyes many times looking at taehyung. "You are in a mood of joke? We are at HELL! Hell not any park kook, how can you be so calm?", "That's because I am with you." Jungkook replied and taehyung bite his lips then asked "W.. what if that true? W..what if I ended up h...hurting you, bun?"

"It's fine then. You know" he turned around and looked at taehyung who was staring at him too "I have never think about myself, always gave importance to the people I love and never think about any favor from them. That's how I am. My mom dad doesn't but i love them. I meet people, they liked me and it's not only about any romantic type of something. My auntie and uncle, my grandma, other friends and some other people who said they love me but their love toward me eventually end in no time, cause i am not like them a boy who joke around, a good grandson, a good nephew, a good friend, a good person to love. All those people love was like a green leaf when time passes they turned dry and fall down, leaving a broken stem.

Then you guys come, I meet you all and realize that some good people still exist.
I meet you all and you all treat me like no one ever did, tbh I especially never liked you. You were annoying to a personality like me but heyy they say opposite attract. I never realized but started to.... I always degraded your love toward me, I didn't wanted to get broken again, experiencing that comfort, a safe place and happiness and then boom you gave up, you will come to me and say 'sorry kook but I actually like someone else now  hope you find someone better', but you never gave up, yehh you too feel tired and I have always looking at you, when you sometimes cry because I behaved rudely and call your love toward me names.

But stil you come and save me, always with me no matter what, I am feeling safe hyungie, I am feeling comfortable and happy would you go like others leaving me? Would you?"

Taehyung was speechless listening to kook he can see the tears in kook eyes and hear the question raised at him, he quickly shook his head. "N...no bun, I will die but not leave you" he quickly pulled kook in his arms and hugged him "then I am not scared to die and get hurt. I know you will never hurt me and even if you did then I will gladly accept it from the only person I love, I...I love you hyugie" jungkook confess wrapping his arms around taehyung crying figure, neck. He chuckled and peak his cheeks "W.. why now? I..is it the t..time to say t..this?" Jungkook smiled "not scared to die but scared to not confess ever" he Said and laughed

Jungkook sighed when taehyung still weep like a child and hugged him, he smiled and Said in his angelic calm voice"Come on my demon king Don't cry like a baby, what will the ghost think about you?" Jungkook asked and tried to pull away but taehyung shook his head hugging him more snugglinghis face into kookie'sneck "Bun I love you so, so, sooooooo much, I promise to take you back safely, I will take care of you till my last breath. We will live happily with our 5 ki....." "taeeeeeeeeee" jungkook shouted with red blushing face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey purples
How's it?
Comment and vote To let me know
Let's meet in next chapter
Purple yaaa alll ......💜