💁🏾‍♀️chapter 3

Right now everyone was at namjoon place, they were currently in Namjoon room who was showing them a book for the 4th time since they come here and this time taehyung annoyingly asked.

"Are you going to tell us or not hyung?"
OK, so taehyung was annoyed because jungkook wasn't sitting with him but jin and this made the black haired boy sulky.

"Yehh namjoonie tell us what is it?" Jin asked while looking at the old book in namjoon hand who had a dimple smile on his face

"Wait wait, I will tell you all guys" namjoon said and then added "first tell me do you guys like adventures?"

"Yehh yehh we like adventure yehhhhh" jhope said in his English and everyone rolled their eyes.

"So here" Namjoon said as he put the book down in front of all of them and added "i just went to library to know about the place yesterday and I saw this book"he finished his words as everyone looks at him with an annoyed and irritated face.

"Hyung you seriously call us here to tell about the hill place, what so adventures in it?"jungkook asked "yehh bun is right" taehyung added as jungkook looked at him and give him a glare who just smiled shamelessly.

"Yehhh namjoonie what's so adventures in it?"Jin asked

And Namjoon just shook his head and said "well this isn't a normal book the place we are going, a little far from there, there is a dense forest and people say that, there a demon used to live see here's the picture."

"So, this book say that, thousand years back there was a story, that say that there was a demon, the most powerful one and no one could do anything to him

"So, this book say that, thousand years back there was a story, that say that there was a demon, the most powerful one and no one could do anything to him."namjoon was telling them but then suga interrupted

"It is a myth namjoon why are you telling us this", "cause we are going there" namjoon answered quickly.

"What b-but isn't that area like forbidden to all of us?" Jimin finally opened his mouth.

"Yehhh and that make it more adventures" namjoon replied with a smirk.

"Come on no one is going there, what if the professor see us nope not" taehyung said, and namjoon just shook his head and answered "no one will we all will go there at night."

"What if someone kill us?" Jhope asked

"No one will, I am ready to go namjoonie hyung" jungkook replied with a smile, he wasn't scared of anyone or anything that seems to be mythological.

"Yehh mee too it's seems to be horror experience even though there is no ghost or DeMon" yoongi mocked the ones who were scared.

"Okey as kookie baby is coming so I will come too" taehyung said looking at kookie with a smile, who just give him a "are you for real?" Look and then averted his gaze from him to look at namjoon.

Namjoon looked at jin, and jin sighed "I don't think so we should go there if it is not allowed", "come on jin from when you start to get scared I am going so you will come too" Namjoon said more like Order.

"But-" ,"no you will come, okey soo are you coming hobi?" Namjoon asked and hobi nodded " as everyone are going and yoongi hyung coming too so I will come, I will be your hopeee " hobi said as he almost shouted in english at the last part.

"So now as everyone are going i will come too, but still I think we should not go" jimin said as he sighed and shook his head.

"Okeyyy sooo it's decided that everyone are coming" Namjoon cleared and everyone nodded

"So let's get it, let's gotta get yehhh" jungkook said excitedly as he start to clap in excitement but stopped when taehyung said.

"Awww why are  you such a cute cutieee kookieee, do you want me to die?" Taehyung said he clenched his collar with another hand placing on his heart area, falling back out of cuteness of Kook.

"Taehyung, come on stop it" Jin said,
"But hyung he is being cute, why do he have to clap his hand in tiny" taehyung said with a pout and looked at jungkook who was now facing the floor with red cheeks.

"Just stop it, are you all done? I am going from here I have umm.. I have some work" jungkook said as he stood up and walk out from there.

"Wait babe" taehyung said as he stood up and runs from there behind jungkook too.

"He is crazy behind him" Jin Said and chuckled as everyone nodded.

"Like he is behind him from almost half of the year but jungkook" jimin said as he shook his head "do you think jungkook like him back?" Jimin asked

"Of course, the way he run from here with blushing cheeks say it all" suga said and jimin rolled his eyes "you know everything about everyone isn't?"he said

"Yehhh I am min suga, genius" suga said as he smirk and jimin just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey purples
I hope you are liking the story
Thanks for reading till here
Please Vote and comment
Take care.....purple yaaa alll....💜