💁🏾‍♀️chapter 14

Jungkook was looking at the unthinkable things going on surrounding him. He would be panicking just after seeing how just by some incoherent words spoken by jimin and taehyung went to his deep slumber, not caring about what will happen to him but he knew there was way more than this to see.

He was panicking even more when he saw that a a red colored shield was going to cover an large amount of area. He ran to get inside it and he was lucky enough to get on the time. He went in and hide behind the tree. Watching all the unbelievable things going on but there was more, more when namjooon start to spill some disconnect words, he wasn't able to catch. He looked at the whole things with a heart beating heavily. he saw how after some words, a door out of nowhere opened.

"W..what's that?"

He was actually really shocked when he saw this at this moment he thought of doing nothing and ran away but he can't and he didn't know why, why he can't. Taehyung was afterall was nothing but just a friend, a friend and moreover, just because he know jimin, jin, namjoon, suga and hobi? Just like them he was a friend too, isn't that? He obviously can't risk his life for anyone who is nothing but bug him 24/7 and..............care for him? Always take care of him, his well being, the person who couldn't leave him alone here, always tell him how much he love him even though kook scold him to stop this nonsense but he doesn't listen. Surely he bug him all the time but he can't express the feelings he feels everytime when he hear those pleasant nicknames, when he see taehyung taking care of him,that always make him feel loved loved, than maybe anyone would ever love him.

He was thinking all almost forgetting the thing he was here for but when his eyes again landed on a lady, wears a red, bloody read actually that look like she just come here after attempting a crime.
She had a mischevious smile looking really too much sweet to be true. Her long hair touching her feet, almost. She was totally looking like the main villan in a famous movie.  The villan role suits her.

He again saw two man's coming out in black. They were looking burned. Their skin was half burned and eyes red. He was only able to see their red eyes cause there was nothing special to look at a half burned person. He looked away from there not wanting to see any awful and horrible view in front. He again tried to look not minding his hyungs and that lady talk. But what made his eyes widened is, when he saw those burned face unknown man dragging his taehyung hyung and the lady was following then behind after a little talk with his hyung.

'W...where are they taking him? S...should I just ran away? B....but taehyung hyung. I...can't leave him.....but why? Why I can't leave him I.. it's confusing but ahhhhh it's confusing just fuck it off' while thinking all these he can't waste his time. The o ly thing he want was to go behind his taehyung hyungie and save him, so he ran and jumped in the black void loop he didn't looked anywhere but just jumped.'I know something happened here with hyung I hope everything just go good here, I will miss you hyungs, will come back with taehyung hyungie' his mind was just blank inside the black void there was nothing to be seen till infinity.  He gulped hard and closed his eyes letting the force attract him toward hopefully, where taehyung went.

..............⏳️⌛️

Opening his eyes kook finally found himself at a red atmosphere he looked around everything was red and dark there. "W....where am I? Hyung. Taehyung hyungie where is he?" He keep on looking around just to see red colored floor red walls red light coming out from the outside that was striking in all directions giving all objects a red colour.

He stood up walking out and Opening the door and guess what God was actually having mercy on him or maybe this day was too much lucky, oh God he can't say that although the door was opened that he felt himself lucky for but the day today wasn't considered to be lucky.

Shooking his head in disagreement he made his way out and looked around to see a big hallway, doesn't even end somewhere? Was the first question arise in his mind he gulped down his saliva, looking at the endless pathway. He actually doesn't wanna go there but if not there then where? Taht was the only way he was seeing.

Releasing a shaky breath he made his way to find taehyung, "where he could be?" He thought but he was quickly interrupted by the voice of some footsteps. He halted on his steps and quickly hide behind the red colored big pillars, hiding his small frame behind them and even got success to hide himself from some people he really doesn't know, who they are.

"He is here now, we just have to wait" a person, you could see thorough, actually no body but a smoke of the person. He was talking to another man who was actually playing with his own head like nothing. These all made him terrified even more he was actually panicking and clutched around the hard concrete of the pillars cause of fear.

"I am really happy bro, we are aging going to rule" the person who was holding his own head said. No not the person but the head said while the body danced around in probably happiness. Happiness of ruling over something?

Jungkook looked at the those two figures moving away in the opposite direction from him, he sighed in relief and then quickly looked up "I.....I need to find hyung and take him from h..here" he let out shakingly as a question keep revolving around his mind 'what they want to rule over? And how bringing taehyung is releated with it?' Thinking this he walked further away in a hope to find taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey purples
I hope you are liking the story
Thanks for reading till here
Please Vote and comment
Take care.......Purple yaa all.....💜