💁🏾‍♀️chapter 17

"What are you saying son? You have been missing for last 2 week already" the principal of the university asked his handsome son who looked at him like it's the most weird thing he have ever heard.

"Do you think I am lying dad? I just know that I went in forest and the next day we were lying there at that forest" he Said extending his hand to grab a lotion he had been using from last night cause his skin need care if what his dad is saying true and also he woke up at the forest.

"How long will it take to reach there? Did they find kookie and taehyung or not? Appa you know you have to find them no matter what w....what I...if something had happened w.....no No" he shook his head denying the negative thought. It can't happen.

Soon they were at the forest. Jin come out of the car and saw his friend standing There already he walked to namjoon followed by his dad. He reach his hand to intertwine it with namjoon's one and namjoon held his hand tightly in a secure way.

"We are not able to find anyone else sir. Please understand i......." "I just want my son. Do anything you can. Just fucking bring my son."  They said loosing things or person make you realize your mistake and importance of the thing or person. That was happening right now Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon was standing There shouting at the cops. They have been shouting at the cops since the very morning telling them to bring their son.

They got a call last night that their son has been missing in a forest since last 2 weeks. That's all it take them to book an urgent flight to seoul from busan. They were rich Mrs.jeon is a business woman and Mr.jeon is also a business man. They are most of the time busy with their work that they forgot about their little bunny. "I....I am s....such a horrible m..mother I...I could have look after my baby. I am sorry God. Please give me my son, my baby back." She pleaded joining her hands in the sky and closing her eyes as tears fall on the ground.

"I....I am same honey. I did wrong too I coul have look after my son instead of believing these useless university security and rule regulations and his friends who left him there alone." He comforted her holding her hand "sorry to say uncle but what are you doing here isn't your work waiting for you? You can go cause we USELESS  friends, have been taking care of him for 1 year. You were busy right?" Suga said making Mr jeon angry but he knew suga was right he sighed and just listened to the cops "sorry sir but we are still trying and finding them in the surrounding area. Don't worry sir." The police Said and both Mr. And Mrs. Jeon looked at them in a intimidating glare "just find him fast. As soon as possible" they said and walk away, getting in their car, looking luxurious and beautiful.

On the other hand Mr.kim aka hyun-jun was watching it and sighed then looked back to the woman standing There. "I think I should tell them. They will be more prepared and they too deserve to know" the woman sighed too and nodded too with the statement "just don't let that happen, otherwise do whatever you want." Saying that she disappeared fro  there in the thin atmosphere.

................................................................

A bunny boy was glaring at the tiger, a rare moment you could see. The bunny boy huffed and stood up walking to the door and banging it. The door have been locked since they entered and taehyung was just sitting there holding his forehead.

"Kookie, stop this, the door won't open." He said as he stood up and walk to him. "At least i am trying not sitting here like you" he replied. "Wow wow wow don't be like this. I didn't say you to come with me. You wanted to be the hero." He blutter out snd jungkook looked at him and smile a mocking one. "I did veeeery wrong that i come here and for who? You..you are just sitting here like this telling me to not even try? Maybe you are liking here?" He let out gritting his teeth.

Taehyung sighed but didn't said anything and jungkook again start to knock the door in a hope, the door will open. 'this won't work' the thought come but soon vanish away when the door opened and a girl come in. She looked at jungkook and they shared a eye contact looking at staring at each other. The girl eyes finally open wide and mouth hung open. She looked at jungkook and asked with shock "You are a human? I.....i have seen you. You....you were"

"What's happening here?...........Who are you and........ what are you doing here" it the same lady that entered through a portal and brought taehyung here. She looked at jungkook with disgust and her eyes show hatred. Jungkook felt nervous and scared because of her continuous stare he looked down to avoid her eyes but he shook terribly when she shouted.  "GYUN! CONE HERE" she shouted and soon a tall man, yeh we could call the thing a man but burnt. His eyes were almost out and hands skin was split out, scars on his face and and teeth were broken and dirty, he come there looking at her "what is it your highness?" He asked

"WHAT A HUMAN IS DOING HERE? IN THIS ROOM?? HOW WHERE WERE YOU?" She shouted again and the burnt man gulped as he looked at the boy who was trembling he bow down toward the lady and replied y...your h..highness I don't know h...how this boy c...come here. I...I will take him. D...Don't worry." He stuttered and reached his hand to grab jungkook wrist buy before he could taehyung spoke.

"No one will do anything with him" he said and looked at the lady. He grabbed kook wrist and pulled him inside the room, standing in front of him "why did you brought me here? What is it? Where I am?." He asked and the lady sighed and looked at both the girl and gyun "you both go now" she Said and both gyun and the girl went from there after bowing down to both taehyung and her.

She entered inside still staring at kook who was biting his lips out of fear. Her eyes landed on taehyung then she smiled and walked to bed indicating him to sat down too. Taehyung walked toward the bed and sat down "I want alone time with taehyung. You must go out human" her voice was rough and filled with hate but she gritted her teeth again when she heard "he won't. If you wanna talk then talk otherwise go and yeh don't do anything to him otherwise I will not do anything you want me to do." He replied and hold kook hand pulling him and kook landed on his lap back facing taehyung. Jungkook wide his eyes and looked back at taehyung. His face was painted red right now and he looked even more nervous "W....what a...." "Shut up, stay silent." Taehyung wrapped his hand around jungkook waist in a protective manner.

Taehyung rubbed jungkook hand and still one hand was wrap around his waist. He looked at the lady who was looking at jungkook and boring holes into his face, clearly she didn't like him.

"You wanted to say something? What's it?" Taehyung asked and the lady smiled at him "You don't know? My majesty. I am seonhwa. It's really honor to see you.........the demon king. The most powerful in the universe, in hell, heaven and earth. The one from whom whole entity fear and no one could defeat. The one who have power to destroy everything."

And even after being nervous and scared, jungkook couldn't help but brust into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a timing of laughing......
Take care purples
Let's meet in next chapter
Purples yaa alll.......♡