~twelve~

"ill see you around then" riki smiled as you walked to your front door, you nodded "see ya!" you waved and smiled as he waved back and carried on down your street, getting his phone out to call his mum to pick him up. you reached into your pocket to grab your key, when you felt it wasn't there, you sighed and knocked at the door, expecting a lecture from your mum about remembering your key.

your older brother swung the door open for you, you rolled your eyes "whats the matter with you? why aren't you at college?"

"couldn't be bothered, and anyway, remember your key next time, prick" you side eyed him as you hung up your bag on your hook in the hallway.

"look, i tried looking for it, i couldn't find it" you looked at him, stood there holding your key up. "so you checked everywhere apart from the counter?"

"oh my god, heeseung give me those!" you reached up and grabbed them off him, as he muttered "i dont want them"

"anyways, why are you so happy? you always come home and argue or something" you rolled your eyes at him, "no i do not! and why are you acting like i shouldn't be?"

"stop bickering, ive already got a headache, y/n" you looked at your mum who was stood in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hands. "how was your day? heeseungs right, youre never this happy"

you sat on the couch, smiling proudly, "i made a new friend, well, i think"

heeseung scoffed, "heeseung, theres no need" your mum scolded. "anyways, whats her name?"

"my god, mum, stop assuming! his name is riki, hes from japan"

"nice, now can you stop talking? i can't hear this game" you looked at the tv, and saw he was playing mario kart. you couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm for mario.

"don't laugh y/n, this is very serious, im about to win" your brother said, while trying not to laugh at his own sarcasm.

"can i atleast joi-"

"obviously, i was waiting for you to get home so we could play"

you smiled and slumped into the sofa, grabbing your controller, waiting for heeseung to finish his current game, "you're so bad at this game" you snickered as you saw him side eye you

"YES!!!" heeseung always got way too excited over winning video games
"heeseung, calm down or im gonna volley that nintendo out of the window" your mum spoke

you couldnt help but laugh as he quickly sat down and muttered "sorry"

{TIMESKIP}

"get those games off" your mum grabbed the remote and turned the tv off and back on again so she could watch eastenders or something. "thats better"

heeseung slumped into the sofa and grabbed his phone, going back to his normal, anti social self. you rolled your eyes

RIKIS POV:

i waved to her one last time before walking down the road further to find somewhere for my mum to come pick me up. she was probably going to ask why i was on some random road, i don't know what i'll say yet, i'll just wait for her to turn up i guess

i walked around the estate for a while, looking for somewhere i could wait that wouldn't look suspicious, mum will start questioning why i'm on some random housing estate, and i'd just rather get home than listen to that.

i heard the sound of tyres slowing down just behind me and turned around to see my mum in the car, with a smile on her face waving, i waved back and opened the passenger door and got in.

"how was your first day?" she seemed in a really good mood for some reason, why's she so happy that i went to my first day?

"fine, boring" i didn't want to seem too overly excited because then she would start asking questions

"oh also, what are you doing on some random housing estate?"

"uhm.."

end of part 12 :)

i've been having so much post concert depression so it took me a while to finally write another chapter but i hope this is good!

thursday, march 16th 2023, 16:52pm