It was close to the arrival of the bride. I was looking around occasionally smiling at people who I made eye contact. When I felt shivered, not because of nervousness of messing something up, but because of the death glare I am getting from the old man Hanaharuki.

I turned my attention to my brother who was sitting next to my mother. He showed weird hand signs that I couldn't understand but I am pretty sure he asked me if I am alright. So I gave him a twitchy smile and a thumbs up.

I was thinking too much I guess because I didn't realize how fast time went until the music here comes the bride started to play. I started to panic but Itachi held my shoulder and reassured me every thing was fine. The door opened as Sakura's nephew along with some other kids walked in throwing flower. By every second passed I was getting more nervous until......

the beat dropped and came in the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my Sakura. She looked absolutely stunning, her eyes, her smile, everything about her was perfect. She walked in with her cousin Hanasuke and her friends as bride's maids, but I only looked at her. It felt like the world stopped. She was looking directly at me as did I. In a blink of an eye, she stood there, in front of me, holding my hand. In our eyes we were the only people there, I couldn't care less about anything anymore. Just staring at her emerald eyes washed away all my nervousness.

Everything after that was like a dream, like the world was muted. The only thing I said was I do then she said it back to me. Still in a daze I put her wedding ring on her ring finger followed by her doing the same. The daze only broke when I heard Hidan say "you may now kiss the bride".

Everything went quite as I rested my palm on her cheeks and stood there simply staring at her until I felt a nudge from behind. Realization hit me as I pulled her in and gave her the most loving kiss in my life. Cheer and cries along with angry shouting's were heard from the crowd behind. I pulled back and said "I love you" and she replied with "I love you too".

Sakura's grandma stood up and came to us with two pieces of jewelry in her hands, one of which I brought for Sakura. "it is a family tradition for a newly married exchange jewelry as a gift to each other" she said and handed me the piece ii brought for Sakura "Sakura put the jewelry on Kira" said lady Yuri and Sakura did just that. The piece she brought me was so beautiful, I loved it so much, it matched the wedding theme so much. "Now Kira put yours on Sakura" said lady Yuri breaking my train of thoughts.

Just when I was about to put it on her, the ground shook and a huge light emitted from the sky "AHH!! I KNEW IT A HUGE HUMPTY DUMPTY EGG/ BEETLE WILL FALL FROM THE SKY" screamed me and Sakura at the same time holding each other. The became too bright before I completely blacked out.

choose your theme

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some free time and checked my views and guess what,  I got a lot for this story

 so as a thank you I made the next part. 

I hope you guys enjoyed

see you next time or next month😉- author out