"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Bai" you smile, and scratch your cheek not quite knowing what to say "Please call me jenny" she says smiling before she starts talking you through your training programme for the next few days.

timeskip

You finally leave after being told everything you need to know. "Hi, Uber for y/n ?" you ask your uber driver who responds letting you know that this is the right vehicle, you clamber inside with your duffel bag and get settled in as the driver takes off trying to avoid the traffic in the city during this time of day. Noticing that he is a quiet man you pit your AirPods in and decide to scroll through your insta feed.

You like your cousins photo and keep scrolling, you see a notification pop up from Dahlia but ignore it

You like your cousins photo and keep scrolling, you see a notification pop up from Dahlia but ignore it. Although she was your best friend you hadn't really been talking to anyone recently, you just didn't feel like yourself which you convinced yourself was fine.

You watched the driver pull up to the apartment building you were staying at, you thanked him and left the car walking up to the front of the building. "Hiya n/n" you turn around smiling, George, he was the security guy and was the sweetest guy you've met- he was a tall buff guy who was the first person to spark up conversation with you. And the most human contact you've had other than your friends and coach.

"Hello George, I trust no one has broken into my house " you wiggle your eyebrows at him and he rolls his eyes, "Not yet but i'll let you know when I feel like getting the job done myself" he replied elbowing you lightly, you chuckle and wave a goodbye to your friend before you get into the nearest elevator past the reception.

Your phone starts ringing as you stand in the elevator watching the numbers get larger, you pick up not even bothering to check who it might be,"Y/n, how are you ?" you hear your sister's chirpy voice sound through your phone, "I'm good Dalia, how's everyone back home ?" you ask not wanting to say too much .

"We're all good though and um Bokuto stopped by yesterday...Lowkey gave the boy a heart attack by telling him your not coming back" she cackled wickedly causing you to roll his eyes, I doubt he cared "mhm well I need to go now" you say rushingly as the elevator doors open at your floor, "y/n wait ther-" you hang up and let out a sigh as you are stepping out of the elevator.

I guess you were trying to convince yourself that you weren't isolating yourself but you were. This is what you always do, isolating so you don't have to confront any uneasy feelings you may be having.

Carrying on walking, you turn a corner and make it to the door, you walk inside squinting your eyes at the light coming from the large windows that opened up the space to the rest of the outside world. Kicking your shoes of you chuck your bag on the floor deciding to do your washing later today.

You smell your armpits through the crewneck your wearing "Damn I need a shower" you say shaking your head as you head into your bedroom.

Your Space: