Swara : huh? When?

Sanskar : in dreams! ( shocking, he laugh) you were sleeping like a donkey.
I awaked you but you didn't awaked!

Swara start crying shocking him.

Sanskar : why you are crying kiddo?

Swara : I missed my movie!!

Sanskar : don't wory! I have downloaded movie on phone! We will watch movie on laptop!

Swara : really!

He nod yes! She jump on him hugging him, he startled but compose and break hug and show her movie on phone which he downloaded taking subscription!

And they watch movie on Swara 's laptop.

Swara : ( kiss his cheek) You are the best hubby in this world.

Sanskar : You are the best kiddo! ( chuckles and peck her nose make her blushes)
But don't call me hubby please.

Swara : you are my hubby only!

She snuggling in him almost fallen down on him, he just wrapped arms around her so she don't fallen down.

Sanskar about to stop her but Swara stop him kissing his cheek. He shake head at her stubbornness.

And they continue watching movie while Swara is almost laying on Sanskar and he is stroking her hairs while watching movie.

Present!

Sanskar looks at Swara who is sleeping peacefully on his hand! He shake head and pick her in his arms and make her lay down on bed comfortably and cover her with comforter.

He start going but stop by a grip and see her holding his finger in sleep.

He remembered her habit of holding his finger, he chuckles and about to peck her forehead.

But stop himself recalling how she blackmailed him foe marrying him and separated him from his love, his Kavita. He gets furious!

He go from there!!

After sometime!

Swara awakes yawning and see herself on Sanskar's bed which shocks her, how she land here and palm her mouth in fear, Sanskar will be angry, she came in sleep here, but where he is? She looks around like a scared kitten and gets shocked seeing Sanskar in only towel and screams!

Sanskar come in sense and realized he isn't alone in room but with this kiddo also! He throw his shirt on her face so she don't see him and rush in washroom taking his clothes.

Swara take out his shirt from her face but till he went! She looks at his shirt and smile. She inhale his fragrance and hug smilingly! She kiss vigorously on his shirt.

After a while Sanskar come shirtless as he gave shirt to her and see Swara sitting calmly,
while she looks in blanket where she hides his shirt.

Sanskar : give my shirt.

Swara : which shirt?

Sanskar : don't act!

( he take off blanket and reveal shirt as he know what his kiddo can do or not).

Swara : No! now this is mine shirt, you gave to me..( clutching shirt).

Sanskar : Swara! This is my shirt, what you will do of this? Give!

Swara : No!! ( stubbornly) this is my shirt.

She wear his shirt shocking him.

Swara : take out your any more shirt. You have so shirts in your cupboard.