Chapter 7

"Wake up, Daisy."

I felt like I barely fell asleep while watching the dark sky turn blue, so when someone woke me up, I was filled with anger that I couldn't hide.

I couldn't sleep well yesterday because I was busy organizing my complicated mind, but I was really bothered by who this was.

"Go away."

I waved my hand with a nervous voice, but the hand was caught with a snap.

"But we decided to work out together from today."

I didn't know who disturbed my sleep, but their voice, as if giving up on waking me up, shrank.

Satisfied with that, I was about to fall asleep again when an unfamiliar hand touched my face.

I wondered who the owner of this hand was because the hand that stroked my cheek was so careful that it felt like they were touching a very precious treasure.

In the first place, the only one who came to wake me up from my sleep was my exclusive maid, Isabel.

But this person was definitely not Isabel.

Unlike usual, Isabel's hand that touched my cheek felt unusually rough.

"I shouldn't be like this from the first day...."

Only then did I know who the main character of this voice was due to the full concern in their voice.

"Si-Sister Viola?"

My eyes fluttered open with surprise at the unexpected presence.

The drowsiness that had been pressing heavily on my eyelids disappeared in an instant.

I got up from my seat, calming my pounding heart.

"W-what's the matter?"

I glanced outside and saw that it had not been a long time since I had fallen asleep

"I'm here to work out together starting today."

"What?"

I blinked my eyes at Viola's words and fell into thought.

'Ah.'

Come to think of it, I think I said that during breakfast yesterday.

"Did you forget?"

"N-no. I don't forget it!"

I tried to smile brightly and answered.

"But is that possible? As Sister already knows, I'm so weak that I don't fit into Liviatan..."

I glanced at Viola and saw her visibly frowning when I brought out what she would normally say to me.

"There's nothing you can't do if you try."

At Viola's words, I raised the corners of my mouth awkwardly and nodded.

"But I don't have clothes to wear for exercise..."

"Here."

Viola had clothes in her arms that I had never seen before.

She handed me her clothes and asked without a change of expression.

"Do you want me to help you change?"

Whether this was really a dream or reality, she was staring at the clothes with a long, uncertain look that I almost answered yes.

"No!"

When I shook my head in surprise, Viola put the clothes down in front of me.

"Get ready and come out. I'll be waiting outside the room."