Chapter 2

"What kind of nightmare is this? What do you mean, Liviatan is doomed?"

Dreams that I couldn't control sometimes surprised me, but this was too much.

I wiped my cold sweat and looked down at my trembling little hands.

"Even the Empire falls? Am-am I going to die?"

Obviously, as long as the two older sisters were here, our family wouldn't be able to achieve success.

I tore my hair out and let out a silent scream.

"I thought I was living a comfortable and quiet life...!"

It was still midnight, so I couldn't scream.

"What the hell is going on..."

I drew my knees together and leaned against them.

A very deep sigh broke out.

If the older sisters saw it, they could criticize it, saying, 'Don't show a weak appearance' but now I couldn't afford to care.

"...If I knew this would happen, I would have forced myself to wake up instead of keep watching."

It was just that the older sisters were so cold and unlucky today, so I was even more upset than usual.

Still, I wanted to be helpful to my sisters, so I just kept watching the future, thinking this dream might be helpful to them.

"What should I do if they destroy me by telling me not to put a burden on the family?"

At least one of them inherited the duke, and the other would go a different route for the glory of the family.

But the content of the dream was different from the future I had vaguely expected.

My sisters who were being taken away for conspiring with the demons to seek treason, the knights who were likely to have them executed at any moment, and my parents who begged pitifully.

After that, the Empire, which had become a mess after the duke's treason, walked the path of destruction due to the invasion of demons, and the dream came to an end.

The ability to see the future around me through dreams hadn't been taken seriously because it had shown trivial things so far.

However, it gave me a glimpse of true misfortune for the first time today, and my body trembled with fear.

'It's different from the dreams I've had.'

The dreams used to show me about small events happening around me...

"I end up here."

I had no choice but to let out a sound full of disappointment on my own in a terrible dream.

Perhaps because I peeked into the future through a dream, my whole body sank without energy.

"But it's a little strange. Why is it so vivid as if I've experienced it myself?"

I felt so tired that I couldn't stand it.

The tiredness didn't go away as if I had experienced a life that I had endured with a body that would collapse at any moment.

The thought of dying horribly didn't stop.

I guess I'm dead in the future.

"Damn it."

It wasn't something that would come out of the mouth of an 18-year-old noble girl, but I couldn't stand it without swearing.

Unlike other people, even if I was born with a small and weak body, even if I don't have anything special on the outside!