Chapter 4

There was a moment of silence in the room.

What should I say to the undeserved compliment?

I sighed and opened my mouth.

"Do you see me like that?"

"I can explain more. Can I explain more?"

"Stop. Now I know how glorified I am in your head."

It was natural for a maid to only say good things to her master in the first place.

"But don't talk about it outside. I'm going to get cursed at."

I was a kind employer, so I gave advice and got out of bed.

"I want to eat in my room today, is it okay?"

"Um, wouldn't it be unreasonable?"

"Why?"

It was common to eat breakfast together, but it was possible to eat alone if I wanted to.

In this situation, it was clear that if I faced my sisters, I wouldn't be able to raise my head properly, let alone eat.

As my eyes narrowed, Isabel quickly told me why.

"Miss Liliana and Miss Viola were in charge of the breakfast preparation."

"What-what are they doing?"

"Miss Daisy blamed herself for being noticed as too thin last night. For Miss' sake, I heard that they are mainly preparing healthy food so that Miss can eat properly."

Hearing those words, I stood still and stiffened.

'I'm scared. I'm really scared now.'

With my poor head, I couldn't imagine what my sisters were up to.

"I'd like to add that other family members are waiting for Miss Daisy in the dining room."

"You should've said that first!"

I got goosebumps just imagining that my feisty sisters were waiting for me.

There was no way they were just waiting.

Obviously, they were getting angry that I was late for the prepared meal.

Because my sisters are like that, that's why!

They didn't criticize me severely in front of our parents, but I didn't want to face their looks of contempt so early in the morning.

With Isabel's help, I quickly prepared only enough not to be criticized and headed downstairs.

When I arrived at the dining room, everyone in the family was really waiting at the table except for me.

"Oh, good morning. Father, Mother. And Sisters."

When the four pairs of eyes turned to me, I greeted them with a trembling voice without realizing it.

'Oh, I am going to get in trouble.'

It was obvious that I would be criticized for oversleeping shamelessly without doing anything for the family.

Or they might laugh at me, saying, You can't even speak properly and stutter.

I was nervous at the words of my sisters who were about to fly, and I closed my eyes tightly.

But the words that came back were not a stinging remark.

"Did you sleep well, Daisy? Good morning."

Behind Liliana's sweet voice, Viola gently led me to my seat.