Chapter 1

"Capture the sinners now!"

I rose from my seat to the distant voice of the knights.

"It's all right. You expected it, Daisy. Let's not be scared."

Without rushing, I got dressed properly and prepared to leave the room.

'Is this the end?'

Then I erased my gloomy expression and looked coldly out of the window.

The Duke of Liviatan, one of the founding families of the Odphelia Empire.

This place, which used to be a beautiful mansion representing the capital Bard, was filled with dark energy that it was impossible to find its former appearance.

The garden, which was famous in other countries because it was full of beautiful flowers given by God all year round, had long since been trampled by knights, and the historic mansion was ruined by the sudden invasion of knights.

"How did this happen..."

I let go of my anguish and slowly left the room.

The interior of the mansion had already been occupied by knights.

The lobby was already full of knights, and the atmosphere was also dark.

Unlike their angry appearances, the knights who found me guided me to the lobby carefully.

After a while, two women were dragged by the knights in front of a huge staircase that split on both sides.

The two haggard women were thrown out without hesitation.

'Liliana Liviatan, Viola Liviatan...'

My sisters.

They fell to the floor without being able to resist the strong hand of the knights.

"Aren't you ashamed that you dare to do this in the name of Liviatan?"

The two women slowly raised their heads at the captain's cry.

There was no regret or despair in their eyes.

From the beginning until now, they just kept their faces expressionless.

The Knight Commander clicked his tongue at such a sight.

I couldn't stay still in the precarious atmosphere that seemed to wield violence at any moment.

"Let me talk to my sisters for a moment."

"Please stand back."

The knight's attitude was strong despite his intent gaze.

The fact that I couldn't do anything was terrible.

Soon, the words that the employees couldn't avoid their owners' sins rang in the mansion lobby.

The employees were terrified and couldn't hide their resentment toward the two sisters, who were the culprit of everything.

My heart was violently shaken by the constant anxiety.

As everyone from the Duke of Liviatan gathered in the lobby of the mansion, outspoken footsteps were heard behind Sir Jeronimo's back.

"I'm so disappointed."

At the low voice, the knights around him saluted.

"I see the Prince and the Princess."

Lilliana's eyes shook violently with the appearance of the first prince, Ronald Odphelia.

"It's already messed up. It's not fun."

Princess Blair Odphelia glanced at the mansion once, uttered sadly, then looked down at the two of them with a smile.