Chapter 7-The Uchiha,the Senju,and the Uzumaki

Start from the beginning

"Um sure" Izumi says a little shocked.

"Alright, cha" Kushina says knocking over a near by tree.

"Cool" Izumi says looking at the technique.

"I guess it is my mom made it" Kushina responds.

"How do I do it" Izumi questions.

"We'll I'll teach tomorrow it's getting pretty late" Kushina responds.

"Come on" Izumi responds sad.

"Ok we'll do you want to go to this great ramen place I know" Kushina asks

"Sure" Izumi responds.

2 years later

"Ha lady Kushina" A slightly older Izumi says.

"Ha Izumi" Kushina responds.

"How far along are you" Izumi asks.

"We'll I'm about 7 months in" Kushina responds.

"What are you going to name him" Izumi questions.

"We'll I to name him Menma but Minato wants to name Naruto" Kushina says with her words echoing throughout her head.

End Flashback

"Do you know who your parents are little boy" Izumi asks.

"Yes I do their Minato Namikaze the fourth hogake, and Kushina Uzumaki a former Anbu captain" Naruto responds.

"Ok you can pass threw" Izumi says making a small cut on her  finger to open the gate.

"Thank you" Naruto says running to the main house.

("I can't believe Minato and Fugaku's kids are such good friends") Izumi says a little shocked

Main house

"Sasuke" Naruto yell out.

*Pin*

"Nice shot" Naruto says seeing Sasuke

"Oh sorry Naruto I thought you might be my father" Sasuke says going back to what he was doing.

"What no ha dobe what do you want baka" Naruto says trying to get a laugh out the raven haired boy.

........

"Ha Sasuke why haven't you been to the academy" Naruto questions.

.........

"We all miss you" Naruto says.

"Even the Senju" Sasuke questions as him and Sakura have not had the best relationship.

"Yes even Sakaru misses you" Naruto says smiling.

"We'll Sasuke maybe knowing there's another Uchiha didn't join your father" Naruto says staring to activate his now 2 tomoe sharingan.

"What your a such Uchiha how" Sasuke questions.

"We'll it's a long story " Naruto says starting to regale the tale of Minato Namikaze.

"Your father the 4th and your related to Madara Uchiha" Sasuke says shocked.

"Yeah we'll I know you probably want to get back to what you were doing" Naruto says starting to walk off

"He killed my mother" Sasuke says speaking up.

"A masked man killed mine" Naruto remarks.

"He lead up the majority of the clan to flee the village to one day get revenge, and now the hole village hates us" Sasuke says getting mad.