"I love you mama" he whispered to her before he spread the sheet over her body when he was done wiping her off.

Both of them have come a long way in less than a year,when Lily left back home he thought that it was over but Miguel was never one to give and for today their communication, love, understanding and bond is on a different level.

He laid down next to her cuddling and admiring her beauty, grateful for how far they've come.

Speaking of back home he wanted to talk to his fiance about moving back home and giving birth to their child where both of them grew up, raising his family in the house he worked hard to build and for that purpose.

So tomorrow all the fellas wanted to surprise the ladies with something special in Switzerland for the last few days of vacation and hopefully Lily would agree to go with everyone else.

________________🌺__________________

"Babe....mama, SWEET P!!" for the past ten minutes Miguel tried waking Lily up. It was almost two in the afternoon and they had to leave at four o'clock.

"Miguel what?!....I'm tired" still drained from their erotic escapades in the early hours of the morning. "Get up baby we have somewhere to be in like two hours" he peel the sheet off her body.

She blindly searched for her on the nightstand to check the time, "technically it's two hours and some becau....".

WHAP!💢❗

"Awch! that hurt big head!" rubbing her left butt cheek, now she was up for sure.

"Don't get your ass bruised for being a smart ass Lily now go on, I'll be waiting downstairs with a fruit bowl for you to munch on because where we going has food".

Miguel already took a shower and laid out his outfit in the living room, talking to mama Em and Nathan all morning before sending them off to a little tour of the country side of Switzerland before they leave tomorrow morning.

Now he was in his shorts watching TV making up some time for Lily to get dressed when he was disturbed "yooo! Miguel open up this door, we have a big problem".

This is a reason why he always locks the door, they always want to barge in unannounced. Miguel was about to cuss when he heard the seriousness in David's voice "fucker I know you hear us this is serious ".

Before  they could sit down Thai blurted out "Emily and Camry was bailed out and guess by who" Miguel brain was shutting down with this mindbogglingly news he couldn't come up with a answer.

"Its Luca...." the room was silent, he knew one day that this shit would come back and bite him in the ass but wasn't sure how or when. After all these years why did Luca waited until he was engaged with a baby on the way, he should of kill him when he had the chance.

He wasn't scared about non of this but the fact that they except keith and Thai have to explain to the women in their lives about the past which non of them wanted to, would be life threatening.

"So what we going to do....because I'm ready for whatever" Thai said.

Miguel was wondering one, was this a plan of Emily and Luca first to begin with and two how can he tell Lily about all this and still convinced her to move back home. Would it even be safe for her there but one thing for sure he has to deal with this situation wisely.

"For now let me talk to Lily about us moving and then we can figure the rest of this shit out" it was already three fifteen and they have to leave next half hour, so the fellas went to get dressed and him too.