Chapter 1 Immortals

Hello Everyone im back with the sequel to As The Years Go By i hope everyone likes this story and the first chapter that ive been writing for weeks now.the first chapter is based on Mikasa well a little anyway.

Please dont forget to comment and vote for this story i would love that! well thanks everyone and enjoy the first chapter.

Mikasa's pov  

"Yes beat that Yama!! im the best kid who has every bot fighted!." i said mocking him as i laughed at his reaction in losing.

 "Oh yeah you think youre the best we'll you are in fact but your close as that Zero kid."

 "What the hell are you talking about?!" i furrowed my brows as i got my money and my robot.i tied my hair.

"Okay well i gotta go..so see ya." i said getting up.

"Youre not going anywhere." he grinned as a few guys got me.  

this is what happens when i escape from home and i go bot-fighting.ive been botfighting a year already and i love it..mom and dad always keep watching my every move and my uncle also at times.  

I started moving around trying to get out of their grips.i looked around and smiled to myself.i quickly got kicked them and started punching them as they fell to the floor groaning.

 "Catch her dont let her escape!." Yama shouted to his henchmen.

I grinned and got my money and bot and stuffed them in my hoodie. i started running around in circles ting to lose them.

 "Yes." i muttered as i ran down the streets.  

"Now whos the loser now?!." i shouted looking behind me. but by not looking forward i bumped into someone.  i fell on my butt and looked up at the figure.

 "And to think you were sleeping already." my father said with his arms crossed looking mad at me. i let out a nervous laugh as he got me up.

 "Hey dont touch me there!."

 "Im your dad Mikasa remember that." dad said grabbing the back of my shirt collar lifting me up as we were eye level as we both glared at eachother.he walked with me inside as we walked down to the kitchen.

  "Look who was outside botfighting." Dad said once we entered the café.mom stood there glaring at me.

 "I'm sorry." i said to them.

 "you're not sorry Mikasa you keep saying that everytime.do you know how much your dad and i have tried to raise you." mom said staring at my brown eyes.

i didnt say anything as both of my parents glared at me.  

"Mikasa just go to your room." dad said i obeyed but stood at the top of the stairs listening to them.

 "Tadashi what should we do with her."

 "She should figure this on her own.i mean shes smarter than Hiro was when he was her age and im pretty sure in a year or two she will graduate school too."  

"I guess so but still we should do something about this i dont want Mikasa having the same past i did weve tried our best to raise her on our own but she doesnt seem to realize it." i heard mom crying a bit i frowned and headed to my room.

 "Mikasa where were you?." Uncle Hiro asked me.i stopped by his door.  

"I was bot fighting."

 "Why,you shouldnt do that."

 "Why?you and mom used to do it." i said looking at the robot i did.

 "Yeah but thats different you shouldnt be doing that bot fighting is illegal."

 "Its really not cause your just earning money." i said looking at his brown eyes and messy hair.

my Uncle Hiro is the best he loves hanging out with me but he can get pretty serious like dad at times he still loves doing crazy yet fun things even though he's 19.

 "just dont do that again." he warned me i nodded and left to my room.i grinned as i headed up like i'll ever stop its way much fun and easier to get money they'll never understand not mom not dad not anyone.