End Game 🎯🔥

Start from the beginning

Joss:" What....??"

FLASHBACK...........

Continuation of Ohm POV

On the Lift.....

Ohm:" Baby.... Look.."

Ring.... Ring.... Ring....

My phone started to ring and I looked at the screen It shows the Phi ' Nik caller ID. This needed to be answered and my apology needed to be wait. No options left.

Ohm:" Hello phi.... "

Nik:" Ohm !! Is Nanon with you? Are you both safe? Where are you guys now?"

Ohm:" We are at my office. We Both are together and safe."

**Nanon looked at me with a suspicious look hearing that. Ok.... Let's break the news to him because it may put his life in danger if he doesn't know about this .. **

Ohm:" Did you find Joss..?"

**I can see his eyes widened with a horror written face. He comes to me and tightly hugs me engulfed into me in seconds. I rubbed his back slowly. I think I don't need to apologise anymore because I will have to deal more than that.. I need to calm down him first. **

[Non:" What's happening?? Ohm!! "]

He asked me while in my embrace I rubbed his back but Nik was saying,

Nik:" Not yet... They planned this well. I think they are already behind you guys. I'm checking every road , highway footage and still can't get a hunch about where Joss is , I need a favour Ohm . I will come to you guys."

Ohm:" Hold on phi.... "

[ Ohm:" Baby calm down nothing happened. Ok.... ? Give me a minute.]

Nanon nodded while clenched into me more hiding his face on my chest.
I rubbed his back talking to p' Nik again.

Ohm:" let's meet at my office.

Nik:" Ok. But I can't directly come because they are watching our steps. So Which pizza do you want to order ?"

Ohm:" Beef pepperoni one. Come to my office."

Nik:" Okay sir. Your order is on the way."

Call Ended....

Now I have a lot to explain to Nanon.
Nik will come in disguise because if Joss is already on watch us if they know we are in contact with the police he will change his plans. So this is for the best . Now I need to calm down my baby who is tightly hugging me engulfed in fear.

" Baby... Please look at me... "

He isn't looking at me and I can feel wetness on my shirt already. He is scared. So he is crying.
I cupped his face and made him look at me. He is crying silently. This sight is really painful for me. But this is for the best. I don't want to see he walked into their trap unknowingly Because he doesn't know about the situation. I want to protect my angel but we need to be aware of the situation.

" Baby.... Shhu... Why are you crying.... When I'm here.... You're safe... Don't worry"

"Ding...."

Lift opened and we are at our floor.
I sweep him on his feet taking him on my hands in bridal style. This time he is quite not protesting to get off . Nanon just wrapped his arms around me hiding his face in my neck crying. Just listening to his name he is feared. How can I endure this.. this pain me so much but hiding it may lead him into more danger.