The Missing Returns

David Duncan
I have been questioned about who did this, but I don't know the name of the woman who did it, but I definitely recall the car, the description and the model of the car. I was able to also describe the woman that I was picked up by. It fit the description of those who had similar had experiences and all had the same facial features. No changes in them over the years. Like whoever it was never aged and possibly had Botox injections or a face lift. Each had worn what looked like a wig. I noticed she was packed into her outfit like an overstuffed sausage. A private investigator asked me some questions and I told him everything I recalled. He told me I was not this person's only victim at all.

Elena
I am being followed and I have no idea who they are. I saw their car at my salons and they were getting their nails done. I watch as they chat with my employees and I try to hear what they are talking about. I then see a police cruiser pull up outside the salon. They approach me and ask me to come with them. They present me with a search warrant for the whole place along security footage and all my records. I am being arrested for rape of a minor and other charges, they have search warrants for my car, my homes, and properties owned by my salons. Not to mention all electronic devices. I didn't have time to delete anything. I notice a smirk on the salon managers face as I walk out in handcuffs. I see them open my car with my own keys, failed to see the object they found under the passenger seat.

Charles Grant
I was well aware that Elena saw me following her and I wanted her to see me as well. The one thing that Elena failed to realize is that her drugs don't always work on all her victims. David is one example of that. He might have been groggy, but his senses were heightened and he heard her chatting away with a friend of hers and got Elena's name. Plus the salons name. Esclava. Her employees hated her with a passion. They gave me a lot of answers and also confirmed things with the police. I don't know the number of victims whose DNA was found in her cabin in the woods but they definitely have her on video doing a lot of horrific things to her victims. Dr Flynn can rest easy now that at least she is off the streets. He had to tell me a good reason for following her. I found out more than I expected and enough to put her away for several lifetimes.

Richard Lincoln
I can't believe I have a search warrant issued to search all our properties for anything and everything that indicates criminal activity. I am sitting in my office and watching as my files are being gone through and my safe is as well. Our safe deposit boxes as well. All our children have been questioned along with me about Elena and her whereabouts and we had no idea that she had been gone for three weeks again. My attorney has told me to distance myself from her case. He says it is very serious. He won't say much more than that. The kids have be3n questioned as well.

Ethan
I saw where Elena was arrested and they aren't saying why she was arrested. I am hopeful that she pays for whatever she has done this time. Dr Flynn seems to be happy to hear that Elena is behind bars as well. I refrain from asking him why he is as happy about her being charged as I am. We talk about the situation and he says that we need to go back over that period in time again. I don't want to, but I do the best I can for what I recall. I am very upset by the time I leave his office and he suggests that I should have inpatient therapy, but I have patients that need me.

Kate
Ethan has been closed off since mrs Lincoln was arrested and I know he has been seeing a psychiatrist and the doctor has tripled his appointments since her arrest. I am very worried for him because I know something happened to him as a teenager and he ended up in the hospital. My family won't talk about it at all. It was bad enough for him to be hospitalized and then placed in an inpatient treatment center to cope with the trauma. I know that he can't really be touched by women and men. To this day he might date young ladies but kissing, hugging and any kind of intimacy is not happening. I have had complete conversations with them telling me all about this, it was one sided on their part. I tried to talk to him about it especially when Mia asked me about it. I told her he suffered a trauma during his teenage years and hasn't seemed to heal yet. She tried to get him to open up about it but it pushed him further away from her.

Elliott
I know Mia still cares about Ethan but the more she tried to get him to open up the further he alienated himself from her. She tried not pushing and nothing worked so she chose to start seeing guys with less issues than Ethan has.mom says there was time when he went missing and was put in the hospital for major injuries and he needed inpatient treatment for his traumas. She told us to be kind to him and not push him to talk about it. I know he is an excellent psychiatrist but I really think that he's suffering a lot and I am wondering if the person or persons involved in what happened are still around and are constant reminders of what happened to him. Because of something that Kate said one night about his reaction to the Lincoln family.