The Coping Together Charity

Anastasia
My emails are overflowing with messages about my attendance at the Coping Together Charity event and I can't answer them all but I answer the one asking me if I am arriving early and what am I wearing. Belinda and Theresa are my security for tonight and they have specially made clothing just for events like this one. One can't tell they are armed and have bulletproof shields under those gowns along with being able to defend me at a moments notice. I designed all of it to be comfortable and secure and safe for them as well. They had a lot of input into their outfits. We have had people want to buy them from us, so we offered a limited edition of some of them, but in different colors and of course sizes. My gown is the smallest one because of my height. I have on heels that I can run in and my weapons are hidden well. I wear a tracker and an alarm just in case. Sawyer is to stand close by looking like my bodyguard. Belinda and Theresa are under covers and are going to be sitting at the next table over keeping an eye on my table and me. We arrive at the party and separate at the tables. The head of security is the only one that know all the security staff for the evening. So if something happens they can get them help right away. I am sitting at a third row table and the next table has Belinda and Theresa. Sawyer is standing to the side of my table. I am at the end table for this side of the third row.

Grace
I am exhausted and I sit down by Carrick to wait until the table fills up. Mom and dad are already here and relaxing and enjoying a conversation. I look around at the crowd and wait until the milling about stops. Mia is here with Ethan Kavanagh and Elliott is with Kate Kavanagh, Christian brought his PA Andrea Parker so she could prevent him from being harassed by the single women and mothers of single daughters that are here with them. They all think that their daughters should be married to him and live the life of arm candy and spend all his billions. He worked hard for them and still working hard for them. Mom is pretty good at spotting the gold diggers. She generally tells them to go shovel the shit elsewhere and says it just like that. She is protective of her grandchildren. She isn't fond of the Kavanagh family, but she copes with them for Mia and Elliott's sake.

Carrick
I shake my head and laugh because I know the night is just beginning. Theo is going with the flow and just smiling. I think he enjoys it. She usually has the table laughing at her antics. Except when she knows that the people are just using people, she hates that. Suddenly she gets up and Theo follows suit and they are headed to a table at the end of the third row. I can't make out who she is talking to because the person is short and a man is standing in a way that looks like he might be her bodyguard. Maddie sits down and chairs are brought over for Theo and the young woman. I look at Grace and she says she has no idea who her mom is talking to, but they seem to know each other.

Anastasia
I spot mrs Trevelyan and her husband headed my way, I get up and let her have my seat and get Sawyer to grab two extra chairs for the table and he has someone bring them to us and move other around to space us accordingly. Who wouldn't move to allow the Trevelyan's sit with them, they are wonderfully funny to have around. A brilliant couple and they don't pull their punches with assuring people know exactly what they are thinking at any given time.

Christian
Mom do you know who gramps and gran went to sit with?

Grace
Not really, but you know neither of them tell us about their friends. Who knows where they met them at. But mom and dad have been around long enough to know a good apple from a bad apple.

Christian
Actually I was interested in meeting her. I don't think I have met her before or actually seen her at one of your charity events.

Carrick
Seriously I don't think she has been able to come to the events until now. I'm sure you have never met her and this will most likely be the only chance you get to meet her or see her again for a long time. That's about all I know about her. You won't see her photos posted on any social media sites or paparazzi pictures of her with her name. I would say your grandparents know her from her grandparents.

Grace
I just sit waiting for my parents to come back and rejoin our table. I'm sure they will be coming back soon. Boy was I wrong. They came back just long enough to say goodnight and leave for the night. At that point I believe they were both a bit inebriated. A young woman assured us she would make sure my parents were taken home safely. Our security assured us they were in very safe hands with her. Apparently she worked for the young lady they were with most of the evening. I looked and the young lady had disappeared and so had her bodyguard.

Christian
I never got the young ladies name from security, they just assured me that my grandparents were very safe with her and her security guards. I had seen one guards but the person taking my grandparents home didn't look like any security I had ever met especially in that dress. I watched her coming and going along with a lot of others who were admiring the dress and the woman in it.

Elliott
I nudge Christian and tell him to stop drooling. He laughs and says I think a lot of people are drooling over both the dress and the person wearing it. I tell h8m Kate and Mia want to know the designer of the dress. They think they have seen their work before but they were told it is a very exclusive design and the designer doesn't sell to just anyone with a wallet or a huge bank account. The person meets certain needs in the clothing that they design. Apparently they have to special order them and then they decide if they are going to design them.