A Surprise Call (sex)

Christian
I get my grandma to give me the phone number of Miss Steele after she asks her if I can have it first. She verifies that she was assured that I could have miss Steele's number and I better treat her nicely. She doesn't go into why she made that comment but why should she? I mean she knows I can be rude to people she wants to fix me up with. I call Anastasia and she doesn't answer her call, but she calls me back.

Anastasia
Christian calling me so quickly after his grandma asked me if he could give me a call surprised me. He asked me out for the next day. While getting ready for the dinner I was thinking of who would be available to drive behind us to dinner. Sawyer said he would drive behind us since he had no plans that night and the others had already made them. We arrive at his restaurant and we notice it was decorated with hearts and happy Valentine's Day signs. Neither of us realized what day it was because we have been too busy to celebrate the day with anyone we were dating after all it is a special day for girlfriends and their boyfriends and couples of all types.

Christian
I can't believe I missed the fact that I invited Anastasia out on of all days Valentines Day. Even she failed to notice what day it was. She is dressed in a beautiful dress that is a simple design that she created herself. It has a small jacket over the top that covers a cutout top with thin straps holding her breasts up above the two buttons on the bottom of the jacket right under her breasts and above her waist. Lace covers the bottom with the same design in the skirt over black material. The skirt hangs below her knees until you arrive at the front and it splits from below the knees to two inches above her knees and scallops upward. It is like a roadmap to her lady parts. Definitely sexy and giving me ideas. We order from the menu rather than the couples menu they had on offer for the day. I so want to see what is under that jacket. I start asking her more about her relationship with my grandparents. After she explains to me how she knows them and how long she has known them I am surprised that we never met before.

Anastasia
I forgot how revealing this outfit can be without the jacket. I am keeping the jacket on because the straps only circle my shoulders and are attached to the side that covers the ribs. The straps are very strong and threaded down into the material to the skirt. It is backless to the skirt in the back right above the edge of the jacket which hangs below the skirt top. The cutouts are hearts and flowers. The black material right underneath. He is definitely as good looking as the magazine photos show him to be. Plus he attracts both men and women and I noticed that tonight. Our servers were tripping all over him, not because he is the owner but because he exudes an animal attraction. He doesn't encourage  their flirting and ignores it. He asks me to dance and of course I can't dance, but he tells me he doesn't mind and he is a good dancer. I can't believe how well he guides me through the steps. We dance the rest of the night away. I have had a wonderful time.

Christian
I wanted to keep her in my arms and I did until the last dance. Feeling her body against mine definitely made me aware of how attracted I was to her and I had never felt this way about any other woman I dated. I wanted to kiss her and I finally did in the car on the way home. I walked her to her front door and her security left us alone. She invited me inside her home. She just moved in and she got me a drink of wine and her water. We are sitting in a space near the window that is like a window seat, but much more than that. I lean over and pull her into my arms for a kiss. I run my hands up under her jacket as I pull her closer and our tongues are playing with each other. Her hesitation stops and I ask her to take the jacket off. She unbuttons it and I gasp as I see the top. I am stunned at what I am seeing. I want to pull the thin straps down and see her beautiful breasts exposed. It wouldn't take much. I keep kissing her in hopes of doing just that. I start playing with the straps and my hands rub up and down her rib cage and. I start kissing her throat and move to her delicious cleavage. She moans as I pull one strap down and then the other one. I am nearly where I want to be and I can see her nipples and I want to go further.

Anastasia
I really like him and I haven't had sex for a long time. I definitely want this, but I don't think it will work out even if we don't have sex. So I tell him to let his security know he will be here until breakfast. He calls him and tells them to go home. I lead him to my bedroom. Bringing my jacket shoes and my bag with me. I ask him if he is clear of stds and he says he is. He asks me about me and if I am on birth control. I tell him that there are no expectations from him and if he wants this to be a one night thing that's fine with me.

Christian
I don't want this to be a one night thing, I want more. I hope you do as well. We arrive at her bedroom and she turns the light on and I move towards her taking my jacket off and shoes. I kiss her deeply and we start kissing and she unbuttons my shirt and relieves me of my tie. The cufflinks are being taken off by her as we keep kissing. I am finally shirtless and she removes my pants in no time. I haven't been able to remove anything else but her jacket. I am naked and now I am slipping her straps off her shoulders. I finally see her beautiful breasts and I start sucking her nipples and my hands are squeezing her breasts and I start sliding my hand between her legs and she is soaking wet. I find her zipper and her skirt falls off and she is wearing a thong. I pull it off her and I kneel down and kiss her her clit. I move her around to the bed and she removes the bedspread and grabs a towel from her bedside table and condoms. She definitely prepares for things. I pull her against me and I lay her on the bed and spread her legs so I can feast on her and taste her juices. I can't stop drinking her in and I rub her until I make her squirt her juices and I clean her up. I work my way up her body and I get to her breasts and I take my time there. I start kissing her neck and then take her mouth again and again. I grab a condom and slide it on after ten minutes of sliding against her vagina. I finally slip inside her I wrap her legs around my hips and we start moving around at a steady slow in and out movement. I feel her tighten around me and she comes and her legs and toes curl up. I flip her over and widen her legs so I can enter her from the back and I slide back inside her easily. I tease her with pulling out and plunging back inside her until she cries out her orgasms. I want to watch her in her mirror as she slides up and down on me with us facing the mirror. I help her move up and down and she finally comes and I explode inside her. I would love if we didn't use condoms, but we need to be safe. I never expected this, but I was hoping to have sex with her as soon as I saw the outfit she had on. Omg if she had taken the jacket off before we got here I would have taken her to my office and had my way with her then. I kiss her and find the restroom and wash her up with a wash cloth and grab the towel we used on the bed and put them in the hamper. I tied the condom up and toss it. I pull her in my arms and kiss her and hold her breasts in both my hands. We fall asleep like that.