Escape

Y/n POV

As soon as the cover is lifted off my head, a dim red light flashes in my eyes, making me face away. As soon as my eye adjusts to the light I face the front...

I see 3 boys they're eating... eating in the middle of torturing people. Wow! Just Wow! But I can't quite see their faces, the dark dim light doesn't help either. I look around to see a few meters away from me there is a dead body, just looking at it gave me the chills. I see a flight of stairs hidden behind a door... I try and take my grip off the rope, by shaking the chair. The ropes on my leg were loose so they came right off. But guess what, I not only broke the rope in half. The chair was wooden and old, and due to my strong pull, the chair tipped over sending me flying backward. I flip over, a whole 180 degrees but it doesn't help that my hands are tied up. Since the chair also goes flying up with me and snaps in half. If only the chair and ground were soundproof, I would be able to get out. But no, they weren't sound proof so I fall with a thud, like a really loud one, sending all the attention from them to me. 

Y/n- "Aw f*ck," I say getting up, my hands still may be tied but they aren't attached to the chair anymore. 

 ??? 2- "We usually don't hurt kids like you but... I guess this could be an exception." he says pulling my hair back.

Y/n- "Let go!" I yell stomping on his foot, but this doesn't affect him, he doesn't even budge an inch.

??? 2- "As you wish" he chuckles and pushes me onto the ground. Sending me to another one of them, 

??? 1- "Oh, are you okay, I hope that wasn't painful because your, life is going to be a whole lot of pain," he says mockingly.

Y/n- "Oh, thank you for asking but at least I'm doing better than you!" I say sweeping his leg, making him fall down. But again... KARMA! He falls down on top of me. He gets off me, grabs my wrist, and throws me back to the ground. This time I decide not to waste any time and run for the door When I feel a hand wrapping around my waist.

??? 3- "You're not going anywhere," he says pulling me back his hand still on my waist. 

——————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys how'd you like today's chapter.
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon.
Okay don't forget to give friendly advice/suggestions to me in the comments below.

I💜You!