Dinner

*PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

Mom POV
Y/n- "Ma I'm home!"
I get startled as Y/n shouts over my shoulder. Did she see the text?
Y/n- "Ma, if you're worried that I saw you texting with your Boyfriend. I didn't see it. Your just actin real suspicious, like extra suspicious... I mean sheesh Ma, it's like I'm living with another teenager."
Mom- "Y/n, so we're going to meet my boyfriend today at 5pm. So get ready, and Y/n please wear something formal, just for today ."
Y/n- "I mean I can't argue with you soo... fine."
Mom- "Y/n enough wasting time, go freshen up."

Meanwhile at the Kim House
Mr.Kim POV
Mr.Kim- "Boys I need to tell you something. I have a girlfriend."
BTS- "WHAT!"
Namjoon- "What if she's just a gold digger."
Taehyung- "I knew something like this was gonna happen..."
Mr.Kim- "She is my girlfriend and you are going to respect that."
Suga- "Does she know we're Mafia,"
Mr.Kim- "She does, but her daughter doesn't."
BTS- "Daughter" they say shocked.
Jin- "Fine Dad, we'll give her a try."
Mr.Kim- "Thank you Boys, and she's gonna come over for dinner today at 5 with her daughter, so go get ready."

Author POV
They all head upstairs to get ready, and let's just say they aren't that happy, with their father's decision.

Y/n POV
I take a bath and am in my closet when my phone buzzes.
*Over Text
Yeonjun- I heard Y/n was going out for dinner.🍽
Lisa- Oh, I heard that one too.
Taehyun- I guess news in the texting world spreads real fast.
Y/n- Maybe they already left...
Rose- Could be why Y/n isn't answering my calls.
Soobin- Rose that...
Beomgyu- That was Y/n
Soobin- Beomgyu, can't you let me finish a single sentence at least when we're texting.
Beomgyu- No, hyung 😉
Soobin- WAIT FOR ME RIGHT THERE IM COMIN FOR U!!!😡
Jisoo- Guys at least stop fighting over text
Jennie- This all started because of Yeonjun Oppa
Yeonjun- Hey don't blame me, I didn't know this was the group with Y/n in it
Y/n- Guys, I have been here for 5min and nothing has changed :| BTW you guys have a group without me in it...
Rose- Okay Y/n what you wearin 👗
Y/n-

Jisoo- Y/n you are not wearin that to a dinner 👎Jennie - Wear the dress I sent you a while ago in the mail

Jennie - Wear the dress I sent you a while ago in the mail.
Y/n- are you sure...
*same makeup and hair style

Lisa- Y/n that'sY/n- whatLisa- It's perfect Yeonjun- Y/n your not wearing that's too

Lisa- Y/n that's
Y/n- what
Lisa- It's perfect
Yeonjun- Y/n your not wearing that's too...
Y/n- sorry Oppa, I gotta go... ;)
* back to real life
Mom- "Y/N you better come down here in the next 2 min."
Y/n- "Ma, let's go"

*Time Skip; at the Kim house*

Y/n- "Ma, you never told me we were goin to a museum

Y/n- "Ma, you never told me we were goin to a museum."
I say lookin at the house. We get down and Ma knocks on the door. Within seconds of Ma knocking, the door opens and we are greeted by Mr.Kim.
Mr.Kim- "Hi sweetheart"
Mom- "Hi Honey"
Then the unthinkable happened. Mr.Kim pecked Ma's lips as if I wasn't there. After Ma went in, he greeted me and we went inside.
Mr.Kim- "Call down the boys."Mr.Kim says to a maid.
A minute later I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Not 1, not 2, but 7 boys. But then I realized who it was.
Mr.Kim- "Boys introduce yourselves"
Jin- "I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin." He says it in a warm and kind voice but for some reason it sounds forced.
Suga- "I'm Kim Yoongi, but prefer that you call me Suga." He says it in a 'I would rather be somewhere else' voice.
J-Hope- "I'm Kim Hoseok, you can call me J-Hope." J-Hope's voice is the only voice that sounds real and loving so far.
RM- "I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me RM instead." He sounds like exactly like Jin's voice.
Jimin- "I'm Kim Jimin" he says with a cold voice giving me the chill.
Taehyung- "I'm Kim Taehyung, I prefer V" he says in the same voice as his twin's, they're more alike then I thought.
Jungkook- "I'm Kim Jungkook, nice to meet you'll" his voice made me feel a little welcome.

*Time Skip; After Dinner*

Mr.Kim- "Kids I would like to talk to you guys about something. We're getting married in a few months."
Everyone- "What!"
Taehyung- "You guys just met and your gonna get married."
Jin- "I also object to this marriage "
Jimin- "Dad this isn't fair."
Mr.Kim- "I wasn't asking for your opinions I just wanted to let you know." He says in a stern voice.
But I couldn't keep quiet. I already told Ma I'm okay with her relationship, so I expected that this would happen someday, and I had to get revenge on Jimin for pouring the Chocolate all over me, like dude I coulda died back there.
Y/n- "I feel happy for you Ma, whatever your decision is I support you."
As soon as I said that I was being glared from every angle. Except Jungkook was giving me a 'You shouldn't of said that' look and a sympathetic smile.

BTS POV
Taehyung- "That idiot Y/n probably knew about this already."
Jungkook- "Oppa, Oppa find out how old she is?"
J-Hope- "She is 16... but a few months younger than you. Why do you ask?"
Jungkook- "Well if she gonna become our sister, I need to know if I'm finally not gonna be the youngest."
Jimin- "Jungkook, how can you except her so quickly"
Namjoon- "Her mom obviously knows we're Mafia."
Suga- "Well this might interfere with our business."
Jin- "Then we will just have to get Y/n to cancel the wedding."
Taehyung- "We can do it tomorrow during school."
Jungkook- "Fine" *mumbles

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys how'd you like today's chapter.
This chapter was a little short... sorry
Okay don't forget to give friendly advice/suggestions to me in the comments below.

I💜You!