Seoul

*PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

Y/n POV
I wake up to the sound of my mom.
Mom- "Y/n, we'll be late if you don't wake up now!"
Y/n- "Ma I'm waking up."
I say as I force my legs up and off my bed. It's 2:04 am, and I only got 4 hours of sleep today. We are going to Seoul today, That to in a car and knowing Ma she won't drive. It would take us 5 hours so we had to start by 2:30 am. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I then find an outfit that yells 'I don't want to be bothered', which is perfect for me since... well I didn't want to be bothered, I wanted to sleep, but then again it wasn't my choice.

Y/n Outfit

Y/n Makeup

Y/n Makeup

Y/n Hair

I go downstairs and give Ma a big hug

Y/n- "Ma, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I just want you to know, I support your decision."
Mom- "Y/n if you are not okay with it I don't wanna force you to–"
Y/n- "Ma it's been 10 years since we left Dad. I'm okay with it. I'm actually happy for you. I'm glad you finally moved on"
Y/n looks at her phone and sees the time. It's 2:34.
Y/n- "Sh*t, Ma we're gonna be late if we don't get going now."
Y/n and her mom leave with their belongings, and get in the car

*Time Skip; A gas station in Seoul*

It's 7:11 when we reach Seoul.
Mom- "Y/n, I'll go home in a cab. You will be late if you come to the hotel and then go to school. You go straight to school."
Mom- "Okay, Y/n. Have a good day. Oh Y/n, I'm gonna send you the address, and Y/n please don't get into trouble, I am going to our company here in Seoul, and can't come."
Y/n- "Okay Ma, Reach home safely."