Hurt

*PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

Y/n POV
I wake up to a loud muffled ringing. I sit up and look around my room to see that Luna's and Scout's crate was already moved out and so were they. I come out of my thoughts when my phone starts ringing again.
I look under my pillow where the sound seems to be coming from.
Y/n- "Who's calling me at this time," I say rubbing my eyes. I look at my phone to see that the time is 5 in the morning. I answer my phone and put it near my ear.
Y/n- "Who the f*ck is disturbing my precious sleep now," I say yawning before I lay back down on my bed.
Yeonjun- "Y/n, you are cursing way too much," he says chuckling to himself.
Y/n- "Oppa, is that you"
Yeonjun- "Took you long enough, well we got some information on our latest mission. He is coming next week to meet with a Mafia group called 'Bangtan', the leader is apparently the Mafia king so we have to be careful."
Y/n- "You woke me up at two in the morning to tell me this..." I say cutting the call. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but I can't after hearing that 'he' is coming back... in a week. My mind just couldn't process it. If I wasn't going to sleep, I might as well get ready for school. I force myself up and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Y/n Outfit-

Y/n Makeup-

Y/n Makeup-

I go downstairs after feeding Flash and Stick and Angel

I go downstairs after feeding Flash and Stick and Angel. I take my bag and wear it on my back letting it hang off one arm. I suddenly hear a voice behind me as I'm about to go catch the bus.
Jin- "Did you eat anything?" I turn around to face him, but still avoid eye contact with him, and nod my head up and down. We still haven't made up... well since the incident now it's just really awkward.
Jin- "Y/n," he holds my hands, but I still look down.
Jin- "Y/n, I'm really sorry. I never ever meant to hit you. I was ju-"
Y/n- "No, Oppa I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I shouldn't of have ever said any of it, in fact, I never meant any of it." I say hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry" I mumble on his chest as tears roll out of my eyes. I break the hug and stand on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on his forehead.
Jungkook- "Heyy! Y/n, you only like Jin Hyung..." He says whining like a baby, as all the others come in.
J-Hope- "Jungkook what happened?"
Jungkook- "Y/n gave Jin Hyung a kiss on his forehead."
Y/n- "Fine," I say placing a kiss on the others cheek.
I turn around to leave when Tae holds my wrist.
Y/n- "Well, bye. I got to go..." I say trying to loosen his grip on my hand.
Jin- "Y/n, you can't go alone. At least go in the car with Yoongi."
Y/n- "Fine, let's just go then," I say grabbing the keys to Suga's car and sitting in the passenger seat.
Suga- "Well, we'd better be going," he says running after me.
Y/n- "Can we go a little faster I have something to do" I say putting on my seatbelt.
Suga- "Fine," he says raising the speed, When we got there, there were still many fan girls but fewer than last time.
Y/n- "Bye, Oppa," I say placing a kiss on his cheek making him surprised. The girls glare at me, as I stick my tongue out at them. Should I have done that... probably not. But do I f*cking care... again, probably not. I'm on my way to my locker when my back slams against a locker. It's Tzuyu and two other girls behind her.
Y/n- "Who are these Dipsh*ts behind you," I say pointing to the girls behind her.
Tzuyu- "We just came to warn you and your gold digger mom to stay away from my boyfriend and his family," she says putting her finger in my face, making my blood boil with anger.
Y/n- "Did you guys just come here to die," I say taking her hand out of my face and twisting it, which makes the two girls behind her run away to who knows where.
Tzuyu- "Let go!" she says wincing in pain.
Y/n- "So what were you saying." When I hear a voice.
Jin- "Y/n. Let. Her. Go." he says firmly, making me loosen my grip.  I look behind him to see one of the girls. Tzuyu takes this chance to run into Jin's hands and does what she does best, she starts acting all innocent.
Y/n- "F*cking Drama Queen, you should try in the movies, "I say clapping my hands sarcastically. Jin walks over to me. He grabs my wrist tightly, but I'm too stubborn to budge.
Jin- "Why the f*ck do you always cause trouble. What did she even do to you, huh!"
Y/n- "You wanna do this right here and now, fine." I say raising my hands in annoyance, as people start crowding around us, including TXT and BlackPink.
Y/n- "Believe it if you want, I mean who the f*ck am I to tell you. But she didn't just insult me, she insulted my Mother. Our Mother. She called her gold digger. A f*cking Gold Digger! " I say pointing at that dumb piece of sh*t. "You know what I don't even know why I'm here, explaining this f*cking sh*t to you. I thought you would understand, but it clearly seems like I'm mistaken." A tear escapes my eye, before walking off with BlackPink and TXT. I pass Tzuyu as she death glares me. Jin runs after me trying to catch up.
Jin- "I'll talk to you later," he says before catching up to all of us.
Lisa- "What do you want, haven't you hurt her enough"
Jin- "Please let me talk to her..." he asks basically begging her.
Y/n- "Fine, I'll give you 2 minutes... during lunch"

*Time Skip; Lunch"

During the rest of school, I feel eyes just staring at me, glaring at me, judging me.

I grab Jin as he was talking to the Hyung Line, and take him over to an empty hall.
Y/n- "You have two minutes to explain yourself. Go," I say starting a timer.
Jin- "Y/n, I really never knew that Tyuzu could be so cheap. Please, Y/n I'm sorry." He says falling on his knees before he starts crying. "I'm really sorry"
Y/n- "I can't believe I'm accepting your apology. This easily, I can get really stubborn." I say chuckling to myself.
Jin- "I'm sorry, I'll do anything you wa- Did you just say..." His tears stop almost immediately.
Y/n- "Yes, now get up Oppa. You are buying me lunch today and lunch is going to be over soon." I say wiping his tears with my thumb. I hold his arm and we head out

——————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys how'd you like today's chapter. It was a little short but all I could do for now.
Okay don't forget to give friendly advice/suggestions to me in the comments below.

I💜You!