'Easy,' you said, feeling confident, 'God of the Sea.'

'Wow! She really is good!' the god said, looking impressed. 'But it's not just the sea, though,' he said, smirking. He looked at the empty glass set in front of him, and you all followed his gaze. Out of nowhere, it seemed to fill itself up with clear water. A few guys made impressed sounds.

Next, you looked at Jimin, who had put his hands underneath his chin and batted his eyelashes at you playfully.

'Love, just like Hyunjin,' you said instantly, slightly surprised that you hadn't noticed it before. Jimin looked pleasantly surprised as he looked around for the owner of the name. You looked over at Hyunjin, who had just recovered from the shock of you being a goddess and was now processing the new shock of another god of love. He blinked a few times but then bent across the table; his arm outstretched to give Jimin his hand.

'Hyunjin, nice to meet you,' Hyunjin introduced himself politely as Jimin shook his hand and bowed his head.

'Can you do me?' a soft, husky voice asked. You looked over. It was one of the Gods you had seen the least. He had natural-looking dark-blonde hair and dark eyes. You hadn't consciously heard him speak before, but his soft low voice was quite mesmerising.

'Yeah, erm... One second,' you said, narrowing your eyes in concentration, then, 'Sound?' you spoke, feeling a little unsure.

The god grinned widely; his smile quite unusual from any you had seen before but very charming, nonetheless. He nodded and clapped his hands twice.

'Hi everyone; I'm Taehyung, God of Sound,' he said, waving politely at the rest.

'Hmm,' you hummed as you stared at the God next to him. He had one of the cutest faces you had ever seen, besides Felix, maybe, and his cheeks kind of made you wanna pinch and squeeze them. The god had long black hair and dark eyes and looked at you unfazed. 'Is it... sleep? No! Wait! It's... dreams, right?' you decided.

'I was kinda hoping you wouldn't get it,' he said with a chuckle, 'but yeah, you're right. Yoongi, God of Dreams,' he said with a soft smile.

'I guess that just leaves me,' Namjoon said, looking at you hopefully. You scanned his face, neatly groomed short grey hair, and then locked with his steel grey eyes.

But nothing came to mind.

You tried to clear your head of thoughts, going on instinct.

But still nothing.

'I...' you said, frowning, but you only felt emptiness. 'I honestly don't know.' you said, feeling slightly defeated and annoyed by yourself. Namjoon slightly tilted his chin up, and you could see a hint of surprise in his light eyes.

'That's okay,' Lady said, 'He's especially difficult. I would've been more surprised if you had gotten him, actually,' she said. You still looked at Namjoon pryingly, hoping something would come, but nothing did.

'He's the same as your right-hand man,' Lady said simply. You looked beside you at Chan.

'What, death?' you said, surprised, looking from Lady to Namjoon and back.

'Yep,' Namjoon said simply with a soft smile.

You frowned. It was weird. You hadn't been able to pick out Chan's power back then, either. You looked at Namjoon, whose calming presence and relaxed manner was almost impressive. Suddenly, you remembered the first time you had seen him. You had instinctively known he was a god, yes, but there had been more thoughts... You had called him "angelic", a word that your mind also linked to Chan.