11(cringe)

"Serenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "

"Dearrrrrrrrrrrrr! "

"Uhhhhh what is now may and dawn? " Serena groaned as she just kept the pen she was holding aside and rested her head on the table atop her notebook , frustrated from the continuous bugging of her dorm mates.

"Why don't yout tell us the reason that you always deny your the proposals from the guys? "
The valentines day was tomorrow and and from the past week they had been bothering her for knowing the reason why she never dates someone

"I don't want to tell about it may, I don't want to"

"Are you interested in girls " Dawn asked teasingly

"OF COURSE NOT DAWN!" Serena retorted annoyed

"You know serena that we always feel bad when it's only you in the whole dorm wing alone on Valentines Day , most of us are out enjoying while you just sit here in the room, we have seen this from the past 4 years "may said, of course they really cared about serena ever since her mother died 6 years ago she always had been alone, they always felt bad leaving her alone while may spent the day with drew and dawn with Paul and the other girls of their group with their respective boyfriends, it was only serena who didn't have one

"I really appreciate that you both care for me dawn, but you don't have worry that much you should enjoy yourselves " She said with a smile she really loved her friends, and felt herself blessed that she had such a great friends.

They both frowned, but didn't say anything further this was the same thing they have been hearing since past 4 years.

The next day, valentines day came ,may and dawn already left to meet up with their loved ones,

Serena was sitting on her table completing her assignments, after a while she stopped she didn't felt like to continue anymore , she dropped the pen and opened her locked drawer, she pulled out a small velvet box, inside it was placed a blue ribbon and a pendant it's chain was of platinum and the pendant it was in the shape of 2 letters '𝓐𝓢  ' which itself was made out from platinum, a lone drop of tear escaped her eyes and slid down Her face , she gave a sad smile "where are you dear? "

It was about 3 p.m. when Ash's jet touched down at the airport, after it slowed down the jet moved towards his family's personal hangar, ash stepped down from the plane , he walked towards the cars which came here waiting for him, he greeted the bodyguards  he always felt that bodyguards were unnecessary but agreed due to his parents , he sat in his ride and took out his phone the inner pocket of his suit and pulled out his phone And dialed a number

"Hello Gary? "

"Hey Ashy-boy,in the city? "

"Yup, is she there? "

"Yes, she's in the park again, and anyway did you got permission from her? "

"Of course Gary she said I had it ever since she first met her, and also I would be kicked out of the house, if I don't ask her "

"I see,hmmm....anyway I picked it up from the jewellers , gimme your location and i will bring it to you, kay? "

"Don't worry oak plank, I'm on my way towards your home only, anyway how's lillie? "

"Why don't you ask her yourself when you come here "

It was around 2:30 when serena decided to go out for a walk she did on every valentine since the past 3-4 years despite being afternoon , it wasn't too sunny outside, it was more of a cloudy weather bit that made the atmosphere  more pleasant, she reached her destination, the central Park beside the prism tower, after walking around for a bit she sat at one of the benches under the shade of the large tree,these benches were all around the lake, this particular place was quite isolated and this was the place where they first met, not first second to be exact, they first met at Prof. Oak's educational summer camp , but it was the first time here when they met properly.