6

Ash met his girlfriend Serena after a long interval at a cafe.(because they were at different colleges)

They were seated at a table near the window.

While they were chatting,Serena smiled at a point.

Ash asked her to hold that smile and walked away to the counter.

He bought a small pastry from the counter and pinned it with a happy birthday stick.

Happy

He put the pastry on the table and greeted, "Happy Birthday, Serena"

Serena looked at him and added, "Thank you, but it's not my birthday today. Strangely, you forget."*cute pout*

"17 Feb - 94 is the year and 11:10 at the night. Of course, I don't forget the day." Ash clarified.

"Then?" Serena questioned.

"You smiled almost after a week. The previous week was hard on you. You lost your puppy. Someone you loved like you love me. It's not easy to smile after such incidents. But, when we try & come over from such pains, I believe, we reborn. That's why I thought to celebrate your birthday today." Ash added.

She gave ash a quick kiss and hugged him and with a soft voice, Serena acknowledged, "Thanks, Ash ."

"By the way, the pastry is sugar-free. The way you like. So enjoy!!" Ash said.

"You know my nerves, don't you?" Serena asked.

"Well, little less than you know mine," Ash answered smilingly.

"Anyway, let's take a selfie," Serena said.

Ash accompanied and they took a happy snap.

Time passed away. A year later, Ash opened his home's door & found a delivery boy who handed him a parcel.

Ash opened it & found a pastry with a Happy birthday stick. Apart from that, there was one selfie photograph with a note, "Hello Ash. If you've received this parcel that means the world has lost me. I want you to recover from my death today. Smile & reborn. That's what you deserve. Your loved one - Serena".

A tear ran down Ash's cheeks " Even I lost her she's still there for me" He said to himself It had been a month since she left the world he wasn't able to overcome her death....

He read the note again and a small smile formed on his face "I will smile, I will smile for you my love"

Timeskip

Ash was 22 when he last saw her now he's 83 his condition was critical he was laying on the hospital bed his only friends alive now we're Gary and brock rest were unknown to him where they were heavens probably? It was midnight his eyes we're open he could feel his life fading away he was listening the beeping of the heart rate monitor fade away bit by bit then he saw her, he saw her again after all those years still as young and beautiful as he last saw her she moved her hand a forward for him to hold he barely managed to move his hand towards him then suddenly the beeping of the heart rate monitor went blank

*beep*beep*beep*..................................................

He found her again they both were young like the time they first met 16, 16 years old they were when they first met he lost her, but now they were again together forever....................................

"True Love Never Dies, You Might Lose Your Loved Ones,Not Their Love"