3

Ash and Serena got married(arrange marriage) . Marriage was working extremely well between them.

Following a couple of days, one night, Ash glanced at Serena sidelong and said,"I thought only stars are shining now."

Serena grinned with the compliment and thanked him. Later, Ash kissed her on the brow and they dozed off.

The next morning serena made a delicious breakfast for Ash. Breakfast was ready for him on the table. He sat there and Serena joined him. He smelled the breakfast, looked at Serena and said, "It smells delicious, but nothing can beat your fragrance."

Serena blushed and acknowledged, "Aha! Somebody is turning out to be a more romantic day by day."

Looking at her, Ash smiled. He finished his breakfast and went for office.

The perks of compliments were consistently delivered by Ash on those days. After some days, Serena joined a kitty party where she heard two ladies conversing with each other.

"Well, my husband was giving extra compliments to me. That day, I comprehended, something was wrong and I began filtering his things.. That's how I caught his external affair." One lady explained.

"Gracious! Thanks. Now, I figure now I should also do that." The other woman clarified.

Serena heard that conversation and felt a little bit insecure. She was befuddled.

That night, Ash looked at Serena. He noticed that she was tensed.

He added his words in a roundabout way, "Tension is one of the reasons to have a few pimples. Are you okay? You look tensed."

"No! I'm fine. It's just work. By the way, won't you love me with pimples?" Serena asked.

Ash smiled and answered, "Don't worry honey, I'll love you with all your pimples and dimples."

He pecked her on her lips and went to rest. Another compliment from him more suspicious in serena's eyes. So, that night, when ash slept, Serena sought his wallet, but didn't find anything. She continued looking further. She unzipped his laptop bag. From the one corner, she found a book which titled - "The secret of successful marriage"

She opened the book. The first chapter was

"COMPLIMENTS".

She didn't read further. She hit the book on her head by calling herself a stupid. On the next morning before Ash could tell her anything, she complimented him for his good look.

Ash smiled and thought, "Hell yeah! The book is great!"

DID YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE SO THAT YOU LIKED IT IF YOU LIKED IT THEN MY MISSION'S ACCOMPLISHED