Chapter 22: Battle of Mercia (Arc 1)

Within the deep forest of Mercia, we see a Clone jungle troopers marching through the forest. We see them along with a few AT-RT up ahead as scouts, four AT-TE's in the middle with the Clone gunners looking around for any ambush, two AT-OT at the back and finally we see the Republic HAVE A6 Juggernaut tank as their main mobile base as we cut inside the Juggernaut tank to see Lieutenant Ink within the Juggernaut command centre as he open a hologram call to Zack as a hologram of Zack and Shark appear as Ink saluted to them and tell them.

 We see them along with a few AT-RT up ahead as scouts, four AT-TE's in the middle with the Clone gunners looking around for any ambush, two AT-OT at the back and finally we see the Republic HAVE A6 Juggernaut tank as their main mobile base as we ...

Ink: General, commander, we're making our way through the forest as we speak. Everything is going well so far.

Zack: (hologram) Excellent new Lieutenant Ink. Remember your mission, you need to join up with another group of freedom fighters that request aid.

Shark: (hologram) Princess Sally has told us about this group and how they have been fighting against the Separatist for sometime. If we give them some Republic back up, they will be glad for that.

Ink: Understood sirs, we'll get there as soon as possible.

Zack: (hologram) Understood Lieutenant. I have Noble Squad to come by and assist once you found their base. May the force be with you.

The transmission ends as Ink make his way to the driver seats and ask the two Clone Juggernaut drivers.

Ink: Any trouble?

Clone Juggernaut driver: No trouble sir, we'll all Green.

Ink: Good. Let's just get there in one piece.

They agree as they kept on moving through the forest. A few Clone jungle troopers who were on the ground look around for any Separatist forces when they see something up ahead.

It looked like a cloaked mobian who is on both knees as they stopped and stare at him and seeing he's not moving.

Clone jungle trooper: Sir there is a citizen in the middle of the road. Looks like he's hurt.

Ink: (radio) See if he's alright.

Clone jungle trooper: Yes sir.

The two Clone jungle troopers approaches the Mobian as they get close to him and one Clone jungle troopers gets close enough that he shake on his shoulder.

Clone jungle trooper: You alright? Are you alone?

He then look up at them and his eyes looks like he was mind controlled. But then he immediately pulled out a blaster pistol and shot the Clone Jungle trooper as one Clone on the AT-RT sees this and called out.

Clone AT-RT driver: Sir its a ambush!

Immediately he get shot follow by a huge explosions that hit the Juggernaut and a few walkers. Then a few cloaked Mobians came out amd open fire at them along with Separatist battle droids as they came out of the bushes and trees and open fire at them.