Chapter 2: Breaking the Blockade

We over see the city of Robotroplis. A huge city/Factory for the genius and mad scientist and creator of the Badniks named Doctor Ivo Robotnik. We see Separatist battle droids patrolling the streets of Robotroplis to search for any freedom Fighters or any animal life to capture and roboticized and be part of their army.

Droid Fighters fly over the main HQ of Robotroplis and we cut to a huge room with machines making both Separatist droids and Badniks while droid workers are making sure things are alright and working well.

Above then factory looking down at all this while standing on a walk with was a female officer named Jessica who is the Separatist officer of the Separatist army.

Jessica looks down at the works while two battle droid works up to her and she turns to them.

Battle droid 1: Ma'am we lost contact of the scout time 5 hours ago.

Jessica: Are they attacked by the Freedom Fighters?

Battle Droid 1: Well kinda but you may wanna se this.

The battle droid hands her the datapad and she takes it and looks at the image of Noble Squad ane realised that the Republic have discovered this planet.

Jessica: I must report this to my supervisors. Continue on the work and make sure things are working well while I'm gone.

Battle droid 1: Roger Roger.

The two droids left while Jessica walks off to report this news to her supervisors. Aftera while walking through the hall she turn to see the door that his guarded by two Super Battle droids and Snively who is Robotnik's assistant as she walks up to him.

 Aftera while walking through the hall she turn to see the door that his guarded by two Super Battle droids and Snively who is Robotnik's assistant as she walks up to him

Snivley: Hold it right there. What is your business here officer?

Jessica: I have something that they need to know. This will be a problem to all of us. I need to get in and tell them.

Snivley: Hmmm do you have permission to be here.

Jessica: Snivley-

Snivley: That's "sir" know your place officer.